Agile advice special: Remote service provision, in testing times
In today’s remote working climate, most organisations are having to adapt to new ways of working, collaborating and communicating when delivering IT change. This presents very significant challenges to delivery dates and evolving business priorities.
What can we do for you?
- Industry-leading functional and non-functional testing
- Highly technical test automation and performance engineering services
- Strategic advice and planning
- High-quality software testing and quality engineering resources to complement your teams.
How can we do it?
- Our UK and US-based permanent workforce of exceptional software testers and quality engineers, vetted to industry standards.
- Our consultancy, services and people are supported by ‘Tenology’, our internal delivery, management and governance framework.
- Critically, at this time, we can deliver our full range of consultancy and software testing services remotely, utilising a wide range of collaboration and videoconferencing platforms, connecting to customer environments using laptops encrypted to the highest security standards.
- We provide free-of-charge initial planning and familiarisation as part of our commitment to demonstrating effective capability and services and building trust.
- Over 50% of our engagements have traditionally been delivered remotely, so we know what works, and more importantly what doesn’t.
- Regardless of your delivery environment, we have the capacity, expertise and knowledge in leverage tools and techniques to mobilise and provide effective offsite delivery, be this collaborative, agile teams or standalone test phases.
We are a proven and trusted partner to the legal sector, providing a comprehensive range of quality assurance and testing solutions to law firms for over 12 years. Our capabilities include strategic test consultancy, functional and non-functional testing, as well as automated testing.
We bring with us in-depth, sector-specific knowledge of the typical technology platforms, applications and integration requirements. Through our dedicated legal sector team, we can provide you with strategic advice on these technical challenges and your future roadmap.
Our experienced legal sector delivery team provides you with the expertise to successfully set up and execute testing solutions that give you the assurance that your systems are fit-for-purpose.
Our talent, expertise and pragmatic approach will give you the confidence to fully embrace technological change. We will effectively plan and incorporate testing into your software
development lifecycle (SDLC) and long-term product roadmap.
Project-based test consultancy will ensure the right approach, tools and resources are selected and in-place to achieve a smooth and successful test delivery. The Ten10 legal sector consultant team meet clients’ exact requirements with sector-specific experience through to proficiency across particular technologies and tools.
Project-based and ongoing managed test solutions are delivered through our permanent, talented, UK and US-based remote delivery teams.
Our expert-led blended teams enable the necessary skills and capabilities to be employed while remaining cost-effective.
- Dedicated remote legal sector team
- Client-focused account management
- Investment in services
- Expert-led testing solutions
- First-class Graduate Academy.