- Leading city law firm improves time capture and workflow efficiency with BlackBerry solution
Over five years ago Lewis Silkin decided to deploy a BlackBerry® solution in order to bring mobile email, contacts and calendar to partners, associates and key staff. “We chose BlackBerry because it was secure and was the de facto...
- Expanding practice uses Proclaim Case Management to drive success in the personal injury sector
Established in 1992, Thorneycroft Solicitors was formed with the intention of providing an expert, value for money service to clients nationwide. An ethos of integrity and superior service has led the practice on a consistent path of...
- Bond Pearce Copitrak case study - the less paper office
One of the traditional misconceptions with cost recovery is that it is a ‘fit and forget’ technology. True, in one respect it is – once installed, it just goes quietly about its business, very much a background tool doing an...
- HSRLaw Case Study from PEAPOD LEGALOffice
HSRLaw is a full service law firm with more than 50 employees, operating nationally and internationally, with a strong regional base in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. The fact that more than 80% of...
- Improving the client journey with Proclaim Case Management software
McKeowns is one of the UK's leading claimant personal injury practices, employing 120 staff at its offices in St Albans, Milton Keynes, Newry, Belfast and Omagh. The firm was founded by Diarmuid McKeown and throughout its history has...
- Watson Burton – A case study in using LawSoft and working with Pilgrim
During a lengthy selection process the shortlist was narrowed down to two products which were LawSoft and the Elite Enterprise.
LawSoft was one of the few products with an intuitive web interface. This was a key factor in...
- Just Costs utilises Proclaim Case Management software to spur growth
Just Costs is the UK’s leading legal practice focusing solely on the recovery of legal costs for Claimant Personal Injury and Commercial firms.
The young firm was founded – and is led – by Paul Shenton, a qualified barrister and solicitor...
- Ware & Kay LLP maximise fee earning time and enforce quality standards through automation
Ware & Kay share how Partner TaskCentre from TikitTFB has maximised fee earning time and enforce quality standards.
Ware and Kay have a reputation for providing high quality legal services to both the business sector and individual...
- Proclaim provides new personal injury law firm with the adVantage to succeed
Managing Director, Mark Pollard, explains why he selected Eclipse Proclaim:
"I have always used Proclaim to manage the full case lifecycle. When I made the decision to start my own business, Proclaim was the default choice for me - I had...