- Dickinson Manser Look at Revamping IT Infrastructure and Outsourcing with Tikit
Dickinson Maser recognised the need for an IT refresh but didn't want to jeopardise client satisfaction or enviable reputation in the process.
"From an operational perspective, Tikit provided more than an infrastructure 'refresh'. We...
- Proclaim provides the right platform for CLS to move forward in the new era of legal services
Following the widely-publicised 2006 Legal Services Bill, The Co-operative Group was the very first organisation to react, launching a dedicated legal services division of its own.
The Co-operative Group - which employs almost 123,...
- Regional heavyweight utilises Proclaim to drive its business forward
Goldsmith Williams Solicitors is one of the UK's leading law firms, specialising in conveyancing, remortgage road traffic accidents and wills. Based in the heart of Liverpool, the practice employs over 250 staff, is on the panel of every...
- Patterson & Sheridan 2E Firm Enhances New Business Proceedure with Metastorm
Patterson & Sheridan, L.L.P., is a mid-size intellectual property law firm with five regional offices. The firm specializes in all areas of intellectual property and has been ranked No. 33 out of 352 firms on the list of 2008 Top...
- Lincolnshire law firm focuses on quality using Proclaim
Established in the late 1800s, Frearsons Solicitors is one of Lincolnshire's most respected law firms, providing the full range of private client services. Frearsons numbers 50 staff, and has been a user of Eclipse's software solutions...
- International law firm expects significant time and cost savings with BlackBerry solution
Appleby is as global as the clients it serves. "We pretty much follow the sun," says Adam Jeffries, Head of Information Technology (EMEA) at Appleby Global. "From the moment our Hong Kong office opens to when our British Virgin...
- Award-winning use of Proclaim Case Management in group action compensation claims
Abney Garsden McDonald Solicitors is a multi-disciplinary practice, with specialist teams managing family, accident, probate and abuse cases. The firm's abuse claims department is acknowledged as the UK leader and its use of Case Management...
- Implementing Proclaim to compete more effectively in the evolving legal services marketplace
Lees Solicitors LLP is a Wirral-based, multi-disciplinary practice employing over 100 staff at offices in Birkenhead, Heswall, and West Kirby.
The practice recently chose Eclipse's Proclaim Practice Management system as a firm-wide...
- Leading city law firm improves time capture and workflow efficiency with BlackBerry solution
Over five years ago Lewis Silkin decided to deploy a BlackBerry® solution in order to bring mobile email, contacts and calendar to partners, associates and key staff. “We chose BlackBerry because it was secure and was the de facto...
- Expanding practice uses Proclaim Case Management to drive success in the personal injury sector
Established in 1992, Thorneycroft Solicitors was formed with the intention of providing an expert, value for money service to clients nationwide. An ethos of integrity and superior service has led the practice on a consistent path of...
- Bond Pearce Copitrak case study - the less paper office
One of the traditional misconceptions with cost recovery is that it is a ‘fit and forget’ technology. True, in one respect it is – once installed, it just goes quietly about its business, very much a background tool doing an...
- HSRLaw Case Study from PEAPOD LEGALOffice
HSRLaw is a full service law firm with more than 50 employees, operating nationally and internationally, with a strong regional base in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. The fact that more than 80% of...
- Improving the client journey with Proclaim Case Management software
McKeowns is one of the UK's leading claimant personal injury practices, employing 120 staff at its offices in St Albans, Milton Keynes, Newry, Belfast and Omagh. The firm was founded by Diarmuid McKeown and throughout its history has...
- Watson Burton – A case study in using LawSoft and working with Pilgrim
During a lengthy selection process the shortlist was narrowed down to two products which were LawSoft and the Elite Enterprise.
LawSoft was one of the few products with an intuitive web interface. This was a key factor in...
- Just Costs utilises Proclaim Case Management software to spur growth
Just Costs is the UK’s leading legal practice focusing solely on the recovery of legal costs for Claimant Personal Injury and Commercial firms.
The young firm was founded – and is led – by Paul Shenton, a qualified barrister and solicitor...