- The scan solution switch at Martineau
When top 100 firm Martineau undertook a recent MFD fleet replacement programme, it also prompted a review of its third-party scanning application. We talk to IT director Dean Hill-Jowett about why he decided to move away from a...
- Nordic law firm Bech-Bruun improve document management capabilities using Interwoven Worksite
In 2004 Danish full service law firm BechBruun undertook a fundamental review of its document management strategy by selecting legal IT specialist Tikit to implement the WorkSite solution from Interwoven.
- Fletchers Solicitors - Reshaping the PI process with Proclaim!
Fletchers Solicitors is one of the UK's leading Personal Injury claimant practices, specialising in motorcycle cases. The firm has been operating for over 20 years, and now has approaching 100 staff based at its Southport HQ.
- Naomi Mehmet & Partners utilise DPS outlook office to support their growing firm
With two offices, one in Kyrenia and the other in Famgusta, Naomi Mehmet & Partners have rapidly grown their business from a standing start to one of the largest in North Cyprus. With this growth, the firm realised that to manage...
- BH Solicitors experience efficiency gains using Peapod's LegalOffice system
B H began using our separate case management and accounts systems OFFICECase and STRONGBox at the beginning of 2006. They have always enhoyed using both systems and have been a very good partner to Peapod over these last 3 years.
- Browne Jacobson employ FWBS and their matter centre solution across the firm
Having selected Matter Centre as a modern, best of breed Case Management System for our future needs and with our previous investment in Interwoven as the best of breed Document Management System, the integration between the two products is...
- Reed Smith enhance core business workflows with Elite process manager
Reed Smith LLP, a global law firm specialising in corporate and commercial practices, is one of the 15 largest firms in the world. It has experienced tremendous growth over the past 10 years with the addition of new staff, new practice...
- Dickinson Manser Look at Revamping IT Infrastructure and Outsourcing with Tikit
Dickinson Maser recognised the need for an IT refresh but didn't want to jeopardise client satisfaction or enviable reputation in the process.
"From an operational perspective, Tikit provided more than an infrastructure 'refresh'. We...
- Proclaim provides the right platform for CLS to move forward in the new era of legal services
Following the widely-publicised 2006 Legal Services Bill, The Co-operative Group was the very first organisation to react, launching a dedicated legal services division of its own.
The Co-operative Group - which employs almost 123,...
- Regional heavyweight utilises Proclaim to drive its business forward
Goldsmith Williams Solicitors is one of the UK's leading law firms, specialising in conveyancing, remortgage road traffic accidents and wills. Based in the heart of Liverpool, the practice employs over 250 staff, is on the panel of every...
- Patterson & Sheridan 2E Firm Enhances New Business Proceedure with Metastorm
Patterson & Sheridan, L.L.P., is a mid-size intellectual property law firm with five regional offices. The firm specializes in all areas of intellectual property and has been ranked No. 33 out of 352 firms on the list of 2008 Top...
- Lincolnshire law firm focuses on quality using Proclaim
Established in the late 1800s, Frearsons Solicitors is one of Lincolnshire's most respected law firms, providing the full range of private client services. Frearsons numbers 50 staff, and has been a user of Eclipse's software solutions...
- International law firm expects significant time and cost savings with BlackBerry solution
Appleby is as global as the clients it serves. "We pretty much follow the sun," says Adam Jeffries, Head of Information Technology (EMEA) at Appleby Global. "From the moment our Hong Kong office opens to when our British Virgin...
- Award-winning use of Proclaim Case Management in group action compensation claims
Abney Garsden McDonald Solicitors is a multi-disciplinary practice, with specialist teams managing family, accident, probate and abuse cases. The firm's abuse claims department is acknowledged as the UK leader and its use of Case Management...
- Implementing Proclaim to compete more effectively in the evolving legal services marketplace
Lees Solicitors LLP is a Wirral-based, multi-disciplinary practice employing over 100 staff at offices in Birkenhead, Heswall, and West Kirby.
The practice recently chose Eclipse's Proclaim Practice Management system as a firm-wide...