- Omtool legal solutions brochure
From depositions and contracts to court filings, invoices, and compliance/archiving requirements, in the legal industry today, document processing is all about high volumes, high speeds — and high stakes.
The fact is, it's no...
- How law firms are utilising the internet for online case tracking
Law firms, like many other businesses, are utilising the internet to promote their business and improve their customer service. Clients and work providers today want to know the status of their case at the push of a button 24 hours a day, 7 days...
- Peapod May newsletter
Read the May 2009 Newsletter from Peapod Legal Office featuring:
- Staff Focus
- Probate Office
- Print@Form Online
- Latest News
- Peapod June newsletter
Read the June 2009 Newsletter from Peapod Legal Office featuring:
- Staff Focus
- Support Chat Service
- Latest News
- Ketan Sharma Article
- Sales and Helpline Stats
- File inceptions: DPS and major work providers
Many Conveyancing and Personal Injury solicitors use work providers. DPS OneOffice for Personal Injury and Conveyancing can integrate with a range of providers and when one of them sends a case to your firm, DPS OneOffice automatically creates a...
- Proclaim provides flexible, scalable solution for rapidly expanding PI firm
Winn Solicitors is a respected, progressive law firm and a member of the key industry panels for its specialist expertise: the Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS), the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL), and the Law Society's...
- The application of modern legal technology software
Formed in the 1870's Mason Baggott & Garton specialise in Conveyancing, Criminal and Family Law. Operating from their three offices across North Lincolnshire the firm used PC networks and basic practice accounting and case management systems...
- Pan-European law firm Taylor Wessing identify need for new document management system from Tikit.
At Taylor Wessing they recognised that they needed to move to a more sophisticated document management system. Their previous set-up was not scalable and they simply did not have enough space to continue storing all documents in this way...
- The scan solution switch at Martineau
When top 100 firm Martineau undertook a recent MFD fleet replacement programme, it also prompted a review of its third-party scanning application. We talk to IT director Dean Hill-Jowett about why he decided to move away from a...
- Nordic law firm Bech-Bruun improve document management capabilities using Interwoven Worksite
In 2004 Danish full service law firm BechBruun undertook a fundamental review of its document management strategy by selecting legal IT specialist Tikit to implement the WorkSite solution from Interwoven.
- Fletchers Solicitors - Reshaping the PI process with Proclaim!
Fletchers Solicitors is one of the UK's leading Personal Injury claimant practices, specialising in motorcycle cases. The firm has been operating for over 20 years, and now has approaching 100 staff based at its Southport HQ.
- Naomi Mehmet & Partners utilise DPS outlook office to support their growing firm
With two offices, one in Kyrenia and the other in Famgusta, Naomi Mehmet & Partners have rapidly grown their business from a standing start to one of the largest in North Cyprus. With this growth, the firm realised that to manage...
- BH Solicitors experience efficiency gains using Peapod's LegalOffice system
B H began using our separate case management and accounts systems OFFICECase and STRONGBox at the beginning of 2006. They have always enhoyed using both systems and have been a very good partner to Peapod over these last 3 years.
- Browne Jacobson employ FWBS and their matter centre solution across the firm
Having selected Matter Centre as a modern, best of breed Case Management System for our future needs and with our previous investment in Interwoven as the best of breed Document Management System, the integration between the two products is...
- Reed Smith enhance core business workflows with Elite process manager
Reed Smith LLP, a global law firm specialising in corporate and commercial practices, is one of the 15 largest firms in the world. It has experienced tremendous growth over the past 10 years with the addition of new staff, new practice...