- AmLaw 100 firm, Foley utilises BigHand’s legal financial insight solutions
The pressure to increase price transparency for clients and to better manage matter budgets has been a top agenda item for legal finance professionals for some time. When the COVID crisis struck however, the resulting economic uncertainty called...
- Seasons Greetings from Legal Workflow!
Last year at this time, we took a look at what the experts had to say about 2020. However, 2020 has been such a difficult year for everyone, many of those predictions have gone out the window. What we have seen though is that whereas a lot of...
- Claremont signs as a reseller of New Wave Workspace by UK distributor, Legal Workflow
- Legal Workflow: Law firms must ensure compliance with Covid-19 regulations in the workplace
As we move from lockdown into regional Covid tiers in England, how is your Law Firm going to ensure compliance with Covid-19 regulations in the workplace?
Law Society Guidelines
- BigHand announces the release of its latest version of matter pricing and budgeting solution
Today, BigHand has announced the release of BigHand Evaluate 2.9, the latest version of its progressive matter pricing and budgeting solution, with improved use of historic data to inform new budgets, management of grouped budgets, and expanded...
- BigHand celebrate a week of impressive award wins
BigHand is delighted to be named the winner of the ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award at the 2020 British Legal Technology Awards, and to be Highly Commended for ‘IT Vendor of the Year’ at the UK IT Industry Awards.
- Memery Crystal, is set to deploy legal pitching and proposal solution BigHand PitchPoint
Regularly cited in Chambers UK and The Legal 500, Memery Crystal is a leading international law firm based in London. At a time when law firms across the globe are facing more competition for new business, and having to ensure consistent and...
- Briefing 5P webcast: Climbing the value ladder, with BigHand
Join Briefing and BigHand on Thursday 3 December 2020 for Climbing the value ladder – our fourth webcast in the #Briefing5P...
- BigHand acquired resource management leader Mason & Cook
As the first acquisition under its new ownership, BigHand announces bringing Mason & Cook into the group in a move that adds resource management to its growing list of capabilities. This further cements BigHand’s position as a leading...
- Research shows law firms lack vital visibility into matter budgeting and profitability, according to BigHand
The latest legal pricing and profitability research, released today from BigHand, has revealed that legal matter pricing and budgeting processes are flawed for the majority of law firms.
A startling low percentage of firms have access to...
- BigHand announces advanced developments to its market-leading legal business intelligence solution, BigHand Quantum
BigHand has today announced the release of its latest version of legal business intelligence technology, BigHand Quantum.
BigHand Quantum translates key financial data from any legal system into easily accessible dashboards and reports...
- Legal Workflow: Returning to the office safely …
Covid-19 has been challenging our way of life for more than six months now. From lockdown to social distancing. From wearing face masks to regular handwashing. From not being able to meet with close friends and family members to changes to how we...
- Town Legal ensures standardised and streamlined document creation with template management solution, BigHand Outline
Town Legal LLP, a leading boutique planning law firm based in London, has chosen BigHand’s document template solution, BigHand Outline, to standardise and streamline its legal document creation.
Gavin Curtis, IT Manager at Town Legal...
- Ward Hadaway opts for BigHand Outline for optimised legal template management
Top 100 UK law firm, Ward Hadaway, has chosen BigHand’s template management solution, BigHand Outline, to standardise document templates and streamline document creation in the firm.
Jonathan Smith, Director of IT at Ward Hadaway...
- BigHand releases its latest whitepaper on the global pandemic
The global pandemic and remote working has increased the need for law firms to standardise document creation, new industry research says.
A new industry whitepaper from BigHand, featuring commentary from several law firm experts, has...