- Wilson Allen named to the Microsoft AI inner circle partner program
Wilson Allen, provider of software, services, and expertise that help law firms and professional services organizations enhance business performance, today announced it has been selected by Microsoft as an AI Inner Circle partner. The AI Inner...
- Webinar: Bringing your technology stack together to improve business performance with Wilson Allen
While many firms have a common goal in mind – connecting with clients in ways to drive growth – the journey to accomplish this goal is anything but common. Every firm has hurdles to overcome – from data quality issues to siloed...
- Wilson Allen: Preparing for every contingency
In our daily lives, we’re so accustomed to technology, we barely give it a second thought. That is unless our systems stop working, or they’re working slower than we’d like. Then it gets our attention. Beyond the personal...
- Wilson Allen webinar: Jump start the creation of billing documents for Elite
Our team of Elite 3E Templates experts has successfully completed more than 50 3E Templates implementations and countless custom bill templates for clients.
We've applied our expertise to develop the Wilson Template Accelerator package...
- Wilson Allen introduces CRM toolkit for professional services firms
Wilson Allen, provider of consulting services and software that enable professional services firms to enhance business performance, today announced the availability of its CRM Toolkit, designed to help professional service firms manage data more...
- Wilson Allen: Time to transition to digital billing – the top five reasons
Has there ever been a time when the pain of paper-based proforma management processes was more evident? Unlikely. Law firms that have made the transition to digital are experiencing little to no disruption as a result of working from home. Those...
- Wilson Allen overview
To be competitive, today’s professional services firms must adopt a more strategic approach to operations. This includes the systems you use and how you use the data within those systems. By freeing the flow of information across the client...
- Wilson Allen: Setting up Elite 3E templates for remote printing
We hope you are well and that the implications of the global coronavirus outbreak have been manageable for you both personally and professionally. At Wilson Allen, we have been fortunate in that we’ve been able to transition to remote work...
- Wilson Allen: Driving growth by addressing 3 key aspects of legal CRM
While many firms have a common goal in mind – connect with clients in ways to drive growth – the journey to accomplish this goal is anything but typical.
Every firm has hurdles to overcome – from data quality issues to...
- Wilson Allen: Aligning technology with client needs to drive business growth
In today’s professional services marketplace, marketing and business development teams find themselves faced with a new set of challenges. Where new clients once came knocking with a seemingly limitless supply of work, firms must become...
- TLOMA webinar: The opportunistic marketer: Using metrics and analysis to drive growth
Join speaker Russ Haskin for an informative marketing/finance session, sponsored by Wilson Allen.Marketing and business development professionals are under greater pressure to demonstrate a return on investment...
- Live or on demand webinar: The domino effect: Proven strategies for achieving global data privacy compliance
Professional services firms need to prepare for increasingly stringent data privacy regulations. Learn how your firm can comply.
- Live or on demand webinar: The future is client-centric: How leading firms are harnessing client feedback, CRM, and BI as competitive differentiators
Client-centricity is a critical topic for modern professional services firms, especially now. How can your firm improve and maintain its competitive position given today’s business context?
During this webinar, Kat Kocurek, VP of...
- Drew O’Neill joins Wilson Allen as account executive
Wilson Allen, provider of consulting services and software that enable professional services firms to enhance business performance, today announced that Drew O’Neill has joined the company as an account executive to keep pace with growing...
- Michael Warren at Wilson Allen on three attitudes to CRM
It seems appropriate to debut my first ever column in Briefing, at the start of a new decade, by looking to the future. As firms think about their growth strategies for the next five years, many are doubtless considering how to face a number of...