- BigHand announces latest version of matter planning and pricing tool, making budget planning and tracking easy
BigHand are delighted to release the latest version of its matter planning, pricing and tracking tool, BigHand Evaluate version 2.8.
BigHand Evaluate enables legal teams to plan, manage and monitor all matters from a financial, regulatory...
- Market research reveals that despite 59% of law firms making “significant” structural changes, legal support teams still face challenges around task visibility, clarity and capacity
BigHand shares findings from a recent survey of over 800 legal support staff, giving new insight into the daily challenges and working experiences of support teams globally.
BigHand, a software supplier to the legal market, today shares...
- Innovative law firm delivers true client service excellence
Weightmans LLP remain ahead of the game with impressive usage of technology throughout the firm helping to enable its newly modernised and improved support function.
Award-winning, Top 50, law firm Weightmans has made impressive use of...
- Consistency counts: progressive law firm delivers first-class client service
Napthens Solicitors underpin drive for excellence in documentation creation with BigHand technology.
Napthens Solicitors is an award-winning law firm providing legal services to businesses and individuals in North West England. As...
- Three steps ahead: leading law firm invests in multiple BigHand solutions
Muckle LLP targets strategic shift towards true operational excellence
Award-winning national law firm, Muckle LLP has invested extensively in BigHand’s portfolio of technology solutions as part of a strategic shift...
- BigHand – Ahead of the curve: technology adoption leads to maximised client service output
Berkson Family Law solicitors see a marked increase in efficiency and productivity with help of BigHand technology
Berkson Family Law is a specialist family law practice based in Liverpool city centre. Founded in the 1930...
- BigHand – Levelling the playing field: mid-sized firm gains competitive edge by maximising operational efficiency
Fletcher Day drives cost savings and increases administrative efficiency with BigHand Now
The familiar trio of ‘People, Process, and Technology’ play a role in every business. However, this is...
- DLA Piper delivers collaborative administrative resource model with BigHand Now
The legal market is undergoing the most significant change in a generation, one that requires law firms to fundamentally redefine operations. From the rise in competitive law firms specialising in the delivery of legal services rather than the...
- BigHand ride the wave of the biggest BigHand User Conference to date
This week, BigHand, a leading software company, hosted their 13th Annual User Conference in 155 Bishopsgate London, which was attended by over 200 clients and prospects from firms and businesses of all sizes.
This year’s theme was...
- BigHand case study: Tees Law increases efficiency with BigHand Speech Recognition
Streamlined: Tees Law approach the ‘Business of Law’ with a new perspective
Tees Law ranks as one of the top 200 law firms in the UK, with 24 partners and over 240 staff across eight specialist...
- BigHand case study: Foot Anstey leverages intelligent decision making to drive a performance and profit-led culture
Culture transformation: Foot Anstey drives pricing, profit and productivity.
Foot Anstey is one of the UK’s top 100 law firms, with over 50 partners and 500 staff – and one of the...
- Morton Fraser reinforces a culture of clarity and fee earner responsibility
Morton Fraser is a top ten independent Scottish law firm with revenues in excess of £21 million. The progressive firm has a commitment to clarity: clarity of pricing, clarity of client communication and clarity of advice. The...
- BigHand announce the return of their Annual User Conference in October 2018
BigHand announce the launch of their 13th Annual User Conference, taking place in London on the 4th of October, 2018.
We’re excited to announce the return of the BigHand User Conference to London on 4th October. This year is an...
- Hunt & Coombs Solicitors switch to BigHand and Tikit P4W systems
Award winning law firm, Hunt & Coombs, offer a range of comprehensive legal services to Peterborough and the surrounding region. With four offices and over 100 staff, the firm recently set about a review of their internal processes with the...
- BigHand Create and iManage Work 10 - An integration that makes document production simple
BigHand, a global software company offering voice, workflow and document production solutions to the legal market, has today announced an integration with iManage Work 10.
The integration further strengthens a longstanding business...