- Weil City revenue leaps 22% as global turnover stays static
Weil Gotshal & Manges' City arm saw turnover shoot up by 22% during the 2012 financial year, with the increase in London coming as global revenues stayed static.
The New York firm's UK office posted revenues of $110m (£...
- Mayer Brown turnover drops during 'year of two parts'
Mayer Brown has entered the US financial reporting season with a drop in both partner profits and turnover, with the latter slipping from $1.13bn in 2011 to $1.09bn in 2012.
The results buck the trend for revenue growth among US firms this...
- Global turnover and PEP nudge up at Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins has posted a 3.4 per cent rise in total turnover along with a 7.4 per cent increase in average profit per equity partner (PEP) for the 2012 financial year.
Turnover reached $2.23bn last year while PEP hit $2.44m, The...
- K&L Gates set to unveil 8% London turnover hike as City rise continues
K&L Gates saw London turnover increase by 8% in 2012 after a busy year for the US firm, with City growth coming against static revenues across the firm as a whole.
Provisional figures for the firm's London office show revenues...
- Fladgate misses budget but sees turnover rise 3 per cent at half year
Fladgate has posted a 3 per cent increase in turnover at the half-year stage, slightly below expectations at the start of the year.
Chairman Charles Wander said that activity across the practice, up 8.5 per cent, revealed a better...
- Nabarro turnover inches up at the half-year mark
Nabarro’s turnover increased 2 per cent for the first half of 2012-13 compared with the previous year, rising to £52.3m.
Nabarro’s turnover for the first half of 2011/12 was £51.2m, and has risen to £52.3m in the first six months of 2012-...
- DWF sees half-year revenues rise 39% after spate of merger deals
DWF is set to continue its rise up the UK top 50 rankings after announcing a significant increase in turnover for the first six months of 2012-13.
The northwest-based firm, which has undergone three mergers since the halfway point...
- Clydes moots second Saudi launch as firm posts half-year turnover hike
Clyde & Co is considering launching a second Saudi Arabia base in Jeddah, as it emerges that the firm has delayed transferring partner Ben Cowling to the country’s capital Riyadh amid a logistical hitch.
The firm opened in...
- Bakers retains global top spot with 2% revenue rise as partner profits fall 9%
Baker & McKenzie has posted a single-digit increase in global turnover for the financial year ending 30 June, cementing its position as the world's largest law firm by revenue.
The firm took in total revenues of $2.313bn (£1....
- Dundas posts 35% partner profits dip as revenue falls by 12%
Dundas & Wilson has seen profit per equity partner (PEP) fall by more than a third during 2011-12, while revenue also saw a double-digit drop after a challenging financial year for the firm.
Total turnover at the Scots firm...
- DLA Piper posts double digit increase in turnover outside US
DLA Piper has posted a double digit increase in turnover for its business outside the US during 2011, with the firm seeing revenue increase to £701.6m ($1.125bn).
The figure represents an increase of 16% on the equivalent figure of £604.9m...
- Withers sees PEP climb 19% as Ince reports increase in revenue
Withers and Ince & Co have both posted increases in revenue in 2011-12, as the final financial results for the UK's largest 50 law firms emerge.
Withers saw double digit increases in both turnover and profits per equity partner...
- Travers posts 18% increase in turnover as PEP soars 24%
Travers Smith has reported one of the largest increases in profits per equity partner (PEP) in the UK top 50, with profits climbing 24% to £804,000.
The increase in 2011-12, up from £650,000 in 2010-11, takes PEP back to its...
- Ashfords and Thomas Eggar post double-digit PEP rises
Exeter-based Ashfords and South East firm Thomas Eggar have both had a relatively flat year, in terms of revenues with 2011-12 turnover remaining largely unchanged while average profit per equity partner (PEP) increased by a double-digit...
- Pannone posts PEP hike after cutting £1.5m out of cost base
Pannone’s turnover fell by nearly 3 per cent in the 2011-12 financial year but average profit per equity partner (PEP) rose by 8 per cent after the firm cut costs by £1.5m.
Turnover at Pannone for the 2011-12 financial year was £46...