- Intelligent Office: The best legal admin outsourcing options for law firms
As all businesses settle into the new normal of hybrid working, i.e. in offices, at home or remotely, the opportunity to embed the more agile working approach that was enforced for a time during full lockdown shouldn’t be missed. Resisting...
- Intelligent office: Delivering exceptional service during Covid-19
Being able to rely on high quality and consistently delivered administrative support is more important than ever as law firms work hard to continue servicing client relationships during the pandemic. As a result of remote working environments and...
- Intelligent Office: Agile working in law firms
In the immediate aftermath of March’s lockdown, the focus for law firm leaders and their hard-pressed IT departments was remote working. Ensuring that lawyers could work with and collaborate with their clients and support services teams...
- Intelligent Office: Managing support staff in the hybrid working area
For many law firms, training, development and broader management has historically been focused on fee earning rather than support functions. With so many other issues to deal with currently – as management teams steer their firms into the...
- Intelligent Office: Time for the digital mailroom
Remote and hybrid working are turning the traditional concepts of administrative support services on their head, including the processing, creation and storage of documents and correspondence. In a world where agile working is essential to thrive...
- Intelligent office: Driving the agile working agenda in law firms
- Intelligent office: Managing culture remotely and during times of operational change
Maintaining law firm interpersonal culture during a prolonged period of remote working, as well as conducting training and important processes such as TUPE virtually, require careful consideration. Hear the thoughts of our CEO, Rachel McCorry, on...
- Intelligent Office UK: How can you support fee earners returning to the office?
The usual ‘start of term’ feeling, that many have at this time of year after the summer months, brings with it an element of trepidation this year. Many have experienced prolonged remote working whilst others are facing the end of the...
- Intelligent Office UK: RIP traditional legal secretary, make room for…?
The traditional legal secretarial role – with a 1:1 or 1:2 fee earner ratio – is an expensive luxury few modern law firms can afford. Nostalgia and kudos may influence limited attractiveness in retaining the role but it’s hard...
- Intelligent Office UK: Building a collaborative alliance
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF AN OUTSOURCING PROVIDER IN THE LEGAL SECTOR
A collaborative alliance between law firm and outsource provider from the outset will ensure that the solutions and services deployed are specific to the needs of an...
- Agile legal support services for today and tomorrow with Intelligent Office UK
RESPONDING TO UNCERTAIN DEMAN
The current environment has left operational management teams of law firms with a significant challenge: keeping the ship steady with support staff working from home, whilst trying to maintain standards,...
- Intelligent Office UK: De-risking transformative change
THE FUTURE OF LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES
The black swan intervention of Covid-19 has changed everything, and blown away evolutionary and cautious shifts with overnight revolution. Operational structures of law firms are at a point of...
- New contract TUPE transfer completed online during lockdown with Intelligent Office UK
In July 2020, Kingsley Napley outsourced its reprographics, mail, facilities, front of house, legal administration, and document production services to Intelligent Office (IO). With 34 staff transferring to IO as part of the contract, in...
- Intelligent Office's take on the office of the future
As governments begin encouraging businesses to re-open and return employees to the workplace, it’s nevertheless becoming clear that leaving lockdown won’t happen overnight. And, when it is all over, the business landscape will be...
- Intelligent Office webinar: Is this one of the most hated upturns in history?
Is there such a thing as a hated upturn? The many investors who missed out on the market rebound after the massive volatility we saw in March would think so. The markets continue to be volatile and as there is uncertainty about what the...