- Addleshaw Goddard introduces Intelligent Delivery
News Article - 13/10/2017 : addleshaw goddard, finance technology, financial report, financial times, fintech, Intelligent Delivery, law firm merger, top 25 law firm, top 50 law firm, Transaction Services, Finance, Technology, Practice Management
Addleshaw Goddard has introduced its Intelligent Delivery concept, at the firm's inaugural Legal Technology & Innovation Summit, which saw forward thinkers from the likes of Microsoft, Network Rail & Royal Mail discuss how they are...
- Addleshaw Goddard ranked in top 10 most innovative law firms in the Financial Times Innovative Lawyer Awards
The two rankings are:
- Standout in the 'Supporting Start-ups' category for our AG Elevate programme, which provides a unique package of free legal advice and mentoring services, supporting established...
- Addleshaw Goddard launches its 2018 Elevate programme for a new round of FinTechs
'AG Elevate' 2018 is launched today, 4 October 2017, by the firm's head of FinTech Group, Fiona Ghosh, at PayExpo Europe, the UK's largest Payments and FinTech conference, where she chaired the event's plenary, key...
- Norton Rose Fulbright ranked as one of 15 peak performing law firms by BTI Consulting
We have earned a top ranking by general counsel on BTI Consulting Group's Peak Performing Law Firms list, which measures firms based on outstanding client service.
According to BTI's research, we are one of just 15 law...
- Norton Rose Fulbright sets out plans to establish Newcastle legal hub
Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has announced plans for further expansion with the opening of a Legal Process Hub in Newcastle’s iconic Quayside, creating around 100 new jobs locally over the next 2-3 years.
- Law360 ranks Norton Rose Fulbright seventh on the Global 20, its annual list of the top 20 global law firms
For the seventh consecutive year, Law360 selected the 20 law firmswhose experience "spans practice areas and continents" and who have "handled some of the biggest cross-border matters of the year."
We are ranked...
- Addleshaw Goddard reports profit and income growth for 2016/17 financial year
Addleshaw Goddard has announced fee income for the year ended 30 April 2017, of £198m, representing underlying growth of two per cent on the prior year.
Profit per point on an underlying basis grew by four per cent, continuing the...
- Norton Rose Fulbright again recognised as one of the 50 best law firms for women
Working Mother and Flex-Time Lawyers have again recognized us as one of the 50 Best Law Firms for Women. The annual list recognizes firms "leading the industry in creating and using best practices in retaining and...
- Norton Rose Fulbright and Chadbourne & Parke complete combination
- Global firm now has approximately 4,000 lawyers in 59 offices and 33 countries.
- US practice has approximately 1,000 lawyers, including more than 300 in New York and more than 130 in Washington, DC.
Norton Rose Fulbright and...
- Addleshaw Goddard's returner programme, now in its third year, goes from strength to strength
Supported by the Returner Course of The Law Society’s Women Lawyers Division, this initiative is designed to give those who have chosen to take an extended break from the profession (for a variety of reasons) with an insight into current...
- Financial results 2017: Osborne Clarke reports 12% revenue increase
In the UK, the firm saw an increase of seven per cent in revenue from £112.9m in 2015/16 to £121m in 2016/17. In addition to the UK revenue growth, net profit and profit per equity partner (PEP) increased five per cent and three per...
- Growth on the horizon as Addleshaw Goddard completes merger with HBJ Gateley
The merger between international law firm Addleshaw Goddard and Scottish practice...
- Norton Rose Fulbright global antitrust and competition team named world's top law firm for knowledge resources
Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has been ranked first for antitrust client alerts in a survey by leading competition review Concurrences at the Antitrust...
- Allen & Overy win Queen's Award for Enterprise for promoting opportunity through social mobility
Allen & Overy has been awarded a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the category of Promoting Opportunity through Social Mobility, a new category for...