- Burges Salmon shortlisted in three categories at national legal awards
The energy, pensions and private client teams from Burges Salmon have been shortlisted in the Energy and Infrastructure Team of the Year, Regulatory and Investigations Team of the Year and Private Client Team of the Year categories at the...
- Burges Salmon takes on new legal apprentices
Burges Salmon has hired four new legal apprentices, making this the second year running where the firm has taken on students looking for an alternative route into the legal profession.
Burges Salmon has been involved in the Trailblazers...
- Brethertons announced as Conveyancing Firm of the Year - Midlands
At a glittering ceremony at the Rum Warehouse in Liverpool, Brethertons picked up the ‘Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ Award for the Midlands at the Eclipse Legal Modern Law Conveyancing Awards.
The firm, spanning Warwickshire...
- Burges Salmon launches pioneering real estate deal management tools
There has in recent times been a willingness amongst law firms to invest heavily in technology in order to improve internal efficiency. How though does this investment benefit the most important end user – the client?
- Burges Salmon is a top 20 employer for social mobility
Burges Salmon has today been ranked as one of the Top 20 employers in the UK’s first-ever Social Mobility Employer Index.
The Index is a joint initiative between the Social Mobility Foundation and Social Mobility Commission, in...
- Browne Jacobson helps to raise funds for Exeter city tribute
Exeter law firm Browne Jacobson, along with other members of the city’s legal community, have come together to raise over £2,700 in support of the Historic Exeter Fire Appeal following last year’s Cathedral Yard fire.
- Burges Salmon awarded The Planet Mark certificate
Burges Salmon has been awarded its first Planet Mark Sustainability Certification.
The award recognises the firm’s ongoing commitment to reducing its carbon footprint and engaging its stakeholders on sustainability.
- Brethertons named as top choice in the UK’s private rented sector for legal services
The firm fought off tough competition to be shortlisted, and was announced as the winner of the ‘Legal Services Award’ at the inaugural Private Rented Sector Awards 2017 held in London on 20 April. The judges singled out the glowing...
- Brethertons shortlisted in national conveyancing awards
Leading legal services provider, Brethertons has beaten off tough competition to be shortlisted for the Eclipse Proclaim Modern Law Conveyancing Awards 2017 in the ‘Conveyancing Firm of the Year - Midlands’ category.
- Browne Jacobson's RNCM Entrepreneurship Award offers support to innovative students
The inaugural Browne Jacobson Royal Northern College of Music (RNCM) Entrepreneurship Award took place on Friday 24 March.
Launched in February, the new initiative was established to help young RNCM entrepreneurs get innovative...
- Browne Jacobson wins top prize at IT Service & Support Awards 2017
National law firm, Browne Jacobson is celebrating after picking up the ‘Best Small Service Desk’ award at this years’ Service Desk Institute (SDI) IT Service...
- The sky's the limit for Browne Jacobson employee in charity skydive fundraiser
An employee at Exeter based law firm Browne Jacobson has raised hundreds of pounds for a local charity by taking to the skies over East Devon.
Lucy Daffin, a legal assistant in the firm’s insurance practice, took part in a 15,000ft...
- Browne Jacobson names School for Parents as charity for the year
Nottingham law firm Browne Jacobson has announced independent organisation ‘School for Parents’ as its charity for 2017-18.
School for Parents, originally part of Scope, became an independent charity in 2001 and provides...
- Addleshaw Goddard's head of resourcing plays instrumental role in challenging legal apprenticeship funding
The successful appeal, will see the funding band for firms bringing in solicitor apprentices from 1st May 17, increase from £21,00 to £27,000 – the maximum amount of funds an employer who pays the levy can use towards an...