- Brethertons achieve Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year - Wales and West Midlands
We are delighted to announce that last night, at the annual Law Firm Services Awards, Brethertons were named the ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ for Wales and the West Midlands.
Brethertons conveyancing team, who work...
- New senior associate strengthening residential property litigation at Brethertons
We are thrilled to welcome Bukola Obadun-Craigs as a senior associate to the residential property management team, underpinning our strategy to deliver excellence to our customer base within this growing sector.
- Brethertons annual staff conference 2018 strengthens employee engagement
On Thursday 5th July, Brethertons held its second Annual Staff Conference. It was a fantastic opportunity for employees across all practice areas and all regional offices to come together to discuss strategy, customers and get involved in team...
- Osborne Clarke hires construction disputes and banking partners
International legal practice Osborne Clarke strengthens its litigation and banking practices with the appointment of two new Partners, Rob Horne and Max Millington.
A well-recognised name in the construction field with a strong market...
- Osborne Clarke's panel event saw Bristol’s tech businesses advised to diversify to achieve greater growth
Bristol’s burgeoning technology sector is being held back by a lack of ethnic and gender diversity among its workforce, the city’s deputy mayor told an audience at a major city law firm.
Councillor Asher Craig was among the...
- Osborne Clarke launches in Sweden
International legal practice Osborne...
- New specialist joins Brethertons to lead wills, trusts and probate team
This week, Brethertons welcome Daniel Boyle as the new Head of Department to its experienced Wills, Trusts and Probate team. Daniel joins Brethertons from the Oxford office of national firm Knight’s 1759 where he was a Senior...
- Triple win for Osborne Clarke at the Insider awards
Osborne Clarke was awarded Corporate Law Firm of the Year and the judges commented that it was the “breadth and complexity of the work carried out in the South West by Osborne Clarke’s corporate team” that stood out and...
- Brethertons' solicitor wins two awards at the Enfranchisement and Right to Manage Awards
It gives us great pleasure to announce that Roger Hardwick, Partner in the Residential Leasehold team at Brethertons LLP has won two awards at the prestigious News on the Block Enfranchisement and Right to Manage Awards (ERMAs) 2017....
- Osborne Clarke ranks second in UK top 50 for innovation
International legal practice Osborne Clarke placed second among the UK Top-50 law firms for innovation in a new report of law firm benchmarking data.
Developed by Legal 500, the sister brand to legal trade magazine Legal Business, the...
- Chrome River selected by AlwaysOn as an OnFinance top 100 winner
Chrome River Technologies, a leading provider of expense management software and automated invoice processing, today announced that it has been...
We’re part of a new breed of legal services providers. One who focuses less on telling our customers how complex the law is, and more on making it work to their advantage.
Our story began over 200 years ago and we're proud of our...
- UK top 100 firms enjoy best quarter for growth in five years
The UK's top 100 law firms have experienced a sharp improvement in their fortunes in the first quarter of the financial year, with fee income up 10.1% year-on-year.
The figure, contained within Deloitte's quarterly law firm...
- Briefing on: Pricing and profitability in 2013
Resource - 12/09/2013 : Aecom, baker & mckenzie, BIPB, briefing, cms cameron mckenna, Dun & Bradstreet, Eclipse legal systems, Enable, eversheds, legal support network, lexisnexis enterprise solutions, Møller PSF Group, SNR Denton, Speechly Bircham, thomson reuters elite, top 100, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Technology, Practice Management, Community
Are law firms pricing themselves out of business?
Is the legal world finally ready for a shift in pricing culture? And what will that mean for strategy and client relationships? It's time to adopt new ways - and fast -...
- Top 100 Directors marketing & BD report 2013
Our new research into the UK top 100 law firms' directors shows that marketing and BD are still not separated as discrete positions, despite their shift to a more influential role.
Carried out between January and May 2013 by Legal...