- Future proof your firm’s technology investments with Tikit
Technology should be a long-term investment for a firm, so understanding how a platform can grow and extend as the firm grows, before you sign on the dotted line, is critical. In this session, we’ll be discussing the importance of...
- P4W Virtual User Group 2020 with Tikit
Connecting legal professionals who are committed to using Tikit P4W to its full potential....
- Omnia Strategy chooses Tikit, an Advanced company, to implement NetDocuments as its document and email management solution
Omnia Strategy LLP, an international specialist law firm providing world-class solutions to cross-border disputes, has chosen Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal and professional services firms, to implement NetDocuments as...
- Tikit: Choosing a document management system – the law firm’s perspective
Raue PartmbB and CLARIUS.LEGAL are very different law firms but when it comes to document management, they came to the same solution.
Discover why they chose to search further afield for a best-of-breed document management system (DMS) and...
- Clarius.Legal enhance their client experience by choosing Tikit
CLARIUS.LEGAL, a new generation German law firm that combines Legal Outsourcing services with Legal Tech solutions, has chosen Tikit - a global provider of technology solutions to the legal market, to enhance its client experience through the...
- How to manage client relationships during departure and successions with Symphony – APS
With employees spending many hours and years forging strong relationships with clients, a suitable successor is going to be crucial to manage key relationships successfully during transition and into the future. So, wouldn’t it be ideal to...
- Jarmans Solicitors select Tikit, an Advanced Company, for their practice and case management system
Tikit, an Advanced company, today announced that Partner for Windows (P4W) has been selected by Jarmans Solicitors as the firm’s practice management system.
Jarmans have been serving their clients for over 150 years and provide...
- Symphony - APS: Communication is critical now more than ever – an introduction to Client Sense
These unprecedented times have highlighted just how critical communication is.
Key during this crisis period is to make contact with the right people at your client’s firm ensuring you can provide help where it’s most needed....
- Symphony – APS: Why use data-driven insight for your professional services firm?
1. Transparency across your firm improves client engagement and retention
Business development and ongoing client engagement for improved client retention is key for a business growth strategy. However, as many more people work...
- Tikit: When virtual becomes reality
They say that necessity is the mother of invention. Perhaps necessity is also the mother of transition? Because undoubtedly, over the past few turbulent months, many hundreds of thousands of legal personnel have transitioned, virtually overnight...
- Tikit announces expansion of marketing and BD offering
Tikit, an Advanced company, and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announces the integration of Introhive and its Cloud-based Tikit Connect CRM system. This creates a comprehensive, connected...
- Symphony - APS: Leverage industry expertise for focussed prospecting and relationship management
For professional services firms, right now your industry expertise is invaluable to support your existing clients in their sector. From the relationship managers in your firm through to the business development team, you are seeing and...
- Yorkshire-based firm Elmhirst Parker select P4W from Tikit
Advanced has today announced that Yorkshire-based Elmhirst Parker Solicitors have selected their practice and case management solution; Partner for Windows (P4W).
P4W, already used by over 600 legal firms across the UK, is the flagship...
- Symphony – APS: Growth opportunities for professional services firms
Relying on busy professionals to manually enter ongoing client interactions, communication and meeting information, has traditionally meant that client care initiatives have simply not had the data or visibility required to support them.
- Symphony APS: Three steps to improve client retention and increase revenue
Your commitment to clients and the longevity of these relationships is the lifeblood of any professional services firm, but how can you perform more strategically to not only maintain revenue but increase it?
For an accountancy...