- Tikit win Product/Service Provider of the Year award at the Symphony Legal Conference
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced they won the Product/Service Provider of the Year award at the Symphony Legal Conference last week.
This award was presented in recognition of the value that...
- The new SRA standards, Alex Williams at Tikit discusses
On 25 November 2019, the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) will launch its new regulatory model – but what does this mean for firms? In essence, it will allow solicitors greater flexibility in how they work. It will remove many...
- Sarah Trude at Symphony APS, discusses aggregation power
News Article - 11/09/2019 : client lifecycle management, cloud based CRM, CRM, email marketing, envision, legal software, practice management, Symphony APS, timekeeping, whysymphony, Technology, Technology
We have recently secured a major deal to license, develop and support a product that is taking the accountancy sector by storm – it’s called Practice Portal. Price Bailey developed this groundbreaking platform as a direct result of...
- Tikit announce calendar-view functionality in new version of their time recording solution, Carpe Diem
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced a new version of their time recording solution, Carpe Diem version 7.3, with some enhanced features that include a new calendar view.
The new version of Carpe...
- Tikit partners with Enable to enhance its marketing and business development ecosystem
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced a new partnership with Enable to resell their PitchPerfect solution.
Tikit’s marketing and business development ecosystem has been constructed to help...
- Howes Percival chooses Tikit as its strategic technology partner
Howes Percival chooses Tikit as its strategic technology partner to deliver document management, marketing and business development applications and ongoing support.
London, 15th August 2019 - Tikit, a global provider of technology...
- Tikit's Global Support department leads the way in the legal tech sector
Our market leading support department is an integral part of the business. Providing support to over 1,500 firms across the globe, they ensure the smooth running of our client’s integrated ecosystems, resolving issues quickly and...
- Tikit InFocus event
This year’s Tikit InFocus will be held at the Oval cricket ground in London on the 26th September, 2019. We hope that you can join us for a day of education and networking at this fantastic venue.
We are excited to say that ...
- Osbornes Law win Social Welfare award at the 2019 LALY’s sponsored by Tikit
Leading legal 500 firm, Osbornes Law, was established in London in 1973 and have over 110 lawyers and staff with a reputation for providing excellent service and strong commitment. This year, their experienced housing and public law solicitor,...
- Tikit signs top 15 accounting firm, Saffery Champness, in NetDocuments deal
London, 18th July 2019 – Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to professional service firms, today announced that Saffery Champness joined their customer base, with the selection of NetDocuments cloud-based document and email...
- Tikit announce their client, GT Stewart, win a LALY award for their use of Tikit Formshare
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced that GT Stewart won the ‘Access to Justice through IT’ award at the LALY awards last night using their innovative software; Tikit Formshare...
- Tikit continues success as three more firms adopt their Practice and Case Management solution
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, has today announced three more firms have adopted their practice and case management solution; P4W, collectively adding over 300 more users to the fast-growing P4W community....
- ILTA summer social
Join us for a few drinks and the chance to network with your peers in London from 5.30pm on the 10th July.
We are proud to be sponsoring this event with our partners...
- Tikit’s P4W User Group keeps growing as they hold their biggest ever regional events in 2019
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced a record attendance at their 2019 P4W Regional User Group meetings.
The P4W User Group is an independent organisation, started in 1999, made up of legal...
- Carpe Diem user group,Thursday 23 May 2019
Attending this event will give you a chance to see some of the recent product enhancements, it will also give you a deep insight into the future of time recording for Carpe Diem, and will give you the opportunity to help shape the direction of...