- Smart Time 5 product briefing
Todd Gerstein, our CEO & Founder, will demonstrate Smart Time 5 as he offers up tips and strategies to improve law firm timekeeping.
For a law firm, effective timekeeping is fundamental. If your legacy timekeeping...
- Tower Law helps Smart Time add Withersworldwide and Lundgrens to its expanding list of time solution clients
Smart Time Apps, via European agent Tower Law, are pleased to announce that Withersworldwide and Lundgrens have joined the Smart Time family of Time Entry, Capture, Guidelines and mobility solutions.
Leading Independent Danish Law...
- Fox Williams selects Intapp Time to accelerate time recording
News Article - 06/12/2017 : business acceptance, business process management, conflicts management, fox williams, IntApp, law firm, new business intake, time recording, Finance, Technology, Practice Management
Intapp, a global leader in legal software, has announced that Fox Williams LLP, a leading City law firm, has selected Intapp Time as its new time management system. The firm plans to roll out Intapp Time to nearly 70 fee earners, using technology...
- Tower Law
Tower Law – Specialist Legal IT and Finance Resourcing/Recruitment & Exclusive UK Agent for Smart Time Apps Time Recording & Capture Solutions
Tower Law Services are the exclusive UK agent for Smart Time Apps...
- Introducing Tikit P4W
Tikit Partner for Windows (P4W) is an industry leading practice and case management system. This one easy-to-use application provides you with all your accounting, billing, time recording, business intelligence, case and document management...
- Award winning law firm Capsticks chooses Tikit’s Carpe Diem Next Generation for time recording
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, has been selected by award winning law firm Capsticks to implement Carpe Diem Next Generation (CDNG) timekeeping for their 200 plus...
- Tikit case study: Knights
Knights is an ambitious, modern firm with 200 staff in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Chester and Cheltenham. The firm puts innovation and growth at the heart of its culture, and is the first in the UK legal sector to...
- Intapp introduces native mobile apps for time recording
- Intapp extends collaboration with Microsoft to accelerate law firm success with Office 365
News Article - 19/08/2014 : cloud, collaboration, Finance, IntApp, integration builder, legal software, microsoft, office 365, onedrive, sharepoint online, time recording, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Intapp today announced a new initiative with Microsoft to help law firms get more out of Office 365 using Intapp Integration Builder,...
- Intapp highlights significant investment in lawyer time management with the launch of Intapp Time
Intapp Time delivers the industry’s most sophisticated time management software, providing tested and proven desktop and mobile apps, coupled with unique features no other product can match, including truly automated activity capture...
- Rekoop rebrand: pretty in pink
Time capture specialist Rekoop has announced the completion of a comprehensive rebrand. A fresh identity, strapline, website and app suite have been unveiled this week, together with a competition to celebrate the new look.
- With adoption by 63% of the global 200, Intapp makes modern time management software more accessible than ever
Intapp, Inc., provider of the most-adopted time management software for law firms, today announced that analysis recently conducted by the Legal IT Insider, an independent legal industry publication serving over 40,000 readers, shows that Intapp...
- Beaufort Montague Harris sleeker than ever with Virtual Practices
- Rekoop sets Gold standard for time capture
Time capture specialist rekoop has announced details of another win in the UK mid-tier. Following on from the Clarion Solicitors deal in July comes news that full service firm Anthony Gold has signed to roll-out rekoop for mobile.
- Intapp automated time capture delivers rapid productivity improvements at Lewis Silkin
Improve Firm Time Recording Practices and Effectiveness
Jan Durant says Time Builder, which was implemented on-time and on-budget in July 2011, has proven to be a great success at the firm. On debut...