- BigHand ride the wave of the biggest BigHand User Conference to date
This week, BigHand, a leading software company, hosted their 13th Annual User Conference in 155 Bishopsgate London, which was attended by over 200 clients and prospects from firms and businesses of all sizes.
This year’s theme was...
- BigHand case study: Tees Law increases efficiency with BigHand Speech Recognition
Streamlined: Tees Law approach the ‘Business of Law’ with a new perspective
Tees Law ranks as one of the top 200 law firms in the UK, with 24 partners and over 240 staff across eight specialist...
- BigHand case study: Foot Anstey leverages intelligent decision making to drive a performance and profit-led culture
Culture transformation: Foot Anstey drives pricing, profit and productivity.
Foot Anstey is one of the UK’s top 100 law firms, with over 50 partners and 500 staff – and one of the...
- Morton Fraser reinforces a culture of clarity and fee earner responsibility
Morton Fraser is a top ten independent Scottish law firm with revenues in excess of £21 million. The progressive firm has a commitment to clarity: clarity of pricing, clarity of client communication and clarity of advice. The...
- BigHand announce the return of their Annual User Conference in October 2018
BigHand announce the launch of their 13th Annual User Conference, taking place in London on the 4th of October, 2018.
We’re excited to announce the return of the BigHand User Conference to London on 4th October. This year is an...
- Hunt & Coombs Solicitors switch to BigHand and Tikit P4W systems
Award winning law firm, Hunt & Coombs, offer a range of comprehensive legal services to Peterborough and the surrounding region. With four offices and over 100 staff, the firm recently set about a review of their internal processes with the...
- BigHand Create and iManage Work 10 - An integration that makes document production simple
BigHand, a global software company offering voice, workflow and document production solutions to the legal market, has today announced an integration with iManage Work 10.
The integration further strengthens a longstanding business...
- BigHand unveils the latest version of the number one macro and template solution, BigHand Create Version 7.6
This week BigHand announces the release of the latest version of their template automation and management solution, BigHand Create version 7.6, which is designed to help users generate consistent, compliant and professional documents more...
- BigHand wins place on the UK’s Best Workplaces™ ranking for the second consecutive year
BigHand has been named by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ in the Medium category (organisations with 50-499 employees) in their annual Best Workplaces™ ranking, for a second year running....
- Video: BigHand customer service
Learn how BigHand work closely with their clients and how they work in partnership.
- BigHand transforms its legal analytics offering with DW Reporting acquisition
BigHand already works with over 3,000 organisations globally across their various products including dictation, speech recognition, task delegation, template management and analytics.
The acquisition supports BigHand’s strategy of...
- Winscribe delivers enhanced speech recognition control with a new version of Winscribe Dictation
Winscribe announces the latest release of Winscribe Dictation, version 4.2.7 (v4.2.7). The Winscribe digital dictation workflow management software system enables law firms, police agencies, healthcare organisations and other...
- Oyez discusses how dictation is moving into the age of speech recognition
Most UK law firms are very familiar with the two-step dictation process where an author dictates and a secretary manually transcribes. Current digital technology has significantly reduced document completion time by allowing files to be...
- Cloud growth accelerates as BigHand Professional passes 1,000 SaaS clients
Following the launch of their entry level cloud-based technology less than four years ago, BigHand has announced that BigHand Professional, their software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, now supports more than 1,000 different SME legal and...
- Purple Skies discusses how your weaknesses may be causing you to lose out on your strengths
Do you know how well you use your strengths at work? “Employees who use their strengths outperform those who don’t” according to a report produced by Gallup. This research talks about the use of strengths in leadership and...