- BigHand Create and iManage Work 10 - An integration that makes document production simple
BigHand, a global software company offering voice, workflow and document production solutions to the legal market, has today announced an integration with iManage Work 10.
The integration further strengthens a longstanding business...
- BigHand unveils the latest version of the number one macro and template solution, BigHand Create Version 7.6
This week BigHand announces the release of the latest version of their template automation and management solution, BigHand Create version 7.6, which is designed to help users generate consistent, compliant and professional documents more...
- BigHand wins place on the UK’s Best Workplaces™ ranking for the second consecutive year
BigHand has been named by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ in the Medium category (organisations with 50-499 employees) in their annual Best Workplaces™ ranking, for a second year running....
- Video: BigHand customer service
Learn how BigHand work closely with their clients and how they work in partnership.
- BigHand transforms its legal analytics offering with DW Reporting acquisition
BigHand already works with over 3,000 organisations globally across their various products including dictation, speech recognition, task delegation, template management and analytics.
The acquisition supports BigHand’s strategy of...
- Winscribe delivers enhanced speech recognition control with a new version of Winscribe Dictation
Winscribe announces the latest release of Winscribe Dictation, version 4.2.7 (v4.2.7). The Winscribe digital dictation workflow management software system enables law firms, police agencies, healthcare organisations and other...
- Oyez discusses how dictation is moving into the age of speech recognition
Most UK law firms are very familiar with the two-step dictation process where an author dictates and a secretary manually transcribes. Current digital technology has significantly reduced document completion time by allowing files to be...
- Cloud growth accelerates as BigHand Professional passes 1,000 SaaS clients
Following the launch of their entry level cloud-based technology less than four years ago, BigHand has announced that BigHand Professional, their software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, now supports more than 1,000 different SME legal and...
- Purple Skies discusses how your weaknesses may be causing you to lose out on your strengths
Do you know how well you use your strengths at work? “Employees who use their strengths outperform those who don’t” according to a report produced by Gallup. This research talks about the use of strengths in leadership and...
- BigHand win Supplier Of The Year at the British Legal Awards 2016
BigHand, a leading technology business, today announce that they have won “Supplier of the Year” at the 2016 British Legal Awards. These awards celebrate achievement, excellence and innovation in the legal profession, and...
- BigHand wins best performing company in the accounting and enterprise software category at the Megabuyte50 Awards
Megabuyte, an independent research organisation focused on the Technology sector, uses a proprietary methodology to analyse the financial performance of the top 200 UK based, privately owned software, IT and telecoms services companies, assessing...
- BigHand and their clients celebrate BigHand’s 21st birthday at the annual BigHand User Conference
Last week, BigHand, a leading software company, hosted their 11th Annual User Conference in both Manchester and London, which was attended by over 280 clients and prospects from firms and businesses of all sizes....
- Why BigHand Now is the smarter choice for task management at Morecrofts Solicitors.
Morecrofts Solicitors, one of Liverpool’s oldest Family Law solicitors and most respected Private and Commercial law firms choose BigHand’s task delegation tool, BigHand Now to increase the visibility of administration tasks across...
- BigHand Professional voice software approved on G-Cloud 8 framework
BigHand is delighted to announce it has been accepted onto the G-Cloud 8 framework, allowing any central or local UK government department or NHS Trust to procure its cloud-based dictation and speech recognition system ‘BigHand Professional...
- The power of voice. Top levels of accuracy achieved by Langleys Solicitors with BigHand Speech Recognition
Langleys Solicitors is a leading UK based law firm offering a full range of legal services to a portfolio of large national clients. The firm chose a 168 user, firm-wide Speech Recognition rollout this year to drive efficiencies throughout every...