- The five trends of the takeover process, according to Insight Legal
Software supplier takeovers are nothing new. In the legal sector, they have been happening for years and although they levelled off for a period, they have ramped up in volume recently, as documented in legal news headlines. Because of this,...
- Has coronavirus cracked the time recording code? Insight Legal investigate
The spotlight on time recording: present
Time recording software has risen in prominence as an operational tool for lawyers and law firm managers since the COVID-19 outbreak. There are two main reasons for time recording...
- Insight Legal: How to find the best IT suppliers for your next generation software
A guide for Practice Managers tasked with pulling together a short-list.
If you’re reading this then you won’t need telling about the winds of change blowing through the legal landscape. It’s a familiar...
- Insight Legal: 51 law firms go live with new Insight installations
The last few months have proved to be difficult times for many, and at Insight Legal we’ve been working really hard to support our customers, not just in their ongoing use of the software, but also with helping new firms to come on board....
- Deborah Witkiss from Insight Legal appears in Leaders Council podcast
The Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is currently in the process of talking to leadership figures from across the nation in an attempt to understand this universal trait and what it means in Britain and Northern Ireland today...
- Insight Legal explain shortlisting reputable software suppliers
In our previous article https://www.legalsupportnetwork.co.uk/practice-management/resources/how-...
- How the right processes, supported by technology can lead firms to new success
If the last 10 weeks has taught us anything, it’s that a lot can change in a short space of time. Law firms have needed to be agile and to re-think many operational processes to deal with staff issues and continue to provide their clients...
- Stanmore Law reaps time and cost-saving benefits by switching to Insight Legal
The law firm
- The firm is a well-regarded High Street practice with a client base of High Net Worth individuals, property and commercial lenders.
- It has a reputation, earned over a 50-year period, for providing a high quality...
- Abrahams Dresden streamlines legal accounts management with Insight Legal Software support
The law firm
Abrahams Dresden is a firm of commercial solicitors, established in 1995 and located in Smithfield, London. The firm provides high quality, specialist legal services at competitive rates and aims to give clear...
- Why should a customer care if a software supplier is independent or not?
Some legal software suppliers are backed by finance supplied by venture capitalists. VCs provide investment in the expectation of a handsome return; they are the ‘masters’ at the end of the day. This means a supplier can be conflicted...
- Insight Legal - Who are we?
Insight Legal is a Legal Accounts, Practice Management and Case Management solution.
Our software saves firms time and increases their efficiency.
- Insight Legal asks: In challenging times should you move to the cloud?
Today, Law Firms, like other businesses are facing an unprecedented situation. COVID-19 has meant we are having to make dramatic changes to the way that we work, communicate and go about our daily lives. This is one area in which technology can...
- Insight Legal offers a COVID-19 home working solution for law firms
The leader in Legal Technology for the UK and ROI has today announced that it will provide free migration to the cloud for Law Firms that currently utilise its software in an on premise deployment.
Recently announced as a Strategic Partner...
- Insight Legal becomes a strategic partner of The Law Society
Insight Legal Software is delighted to announce that following a period of assessment by the Law Society of England and Wales, it has become one of their strategic partners.
Partnership status means that the Law Society is satisfied that...
- Tim Smith at Insight Legal on how to unearth the client service opportunity in Making Tax Digital
The first year of Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT, known as the soft landing period, ends this April. During these first 12 months, VATregistered firms used to keying in their quarterly return have been required to install suitable software that...