- Marshall, Gerstein & Borun integrates SharePoint and eDOCS with SeeUnity
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun is dedicated to intellectual property law and has had this exclusive focus since its founding in 1955. The...
- The power of portal-driven content management
Briggs and Morgan, a prominent Midwest law firm serving clients from across the United States, has a long and proud history of representing...
- Why SharePoint search out of the box isn't enough
BA Insight complements SharePoint out of the box features, eliminating the need for custom code
- On-demand webinar: using SharePoint search to surface attorney expertise
Considering a SharePoint implementation or getting more out of your existing one? Watch this webinar from The Firm Directory and BA Insight as we share how your firm can tap into a broader range of knowledge assets and decrease search time by...
- DLA Piper case study: BA Insight SharePoint customer solution
”By extending and enhancing our SharePoint search platform, we are able to present data to attorneys in new and unique ways.” - Michael Tominna, Senior Manager of Web and Search Systems, DLA...
- DocAuto’s email management for SharePoint solutions now compatible with Matter Center
DocAuto, a globally trusted leader of Enterprise Content Management solutions and services, announced today that its Email Management for SharePoint...
- AIIM webinar: the best way to access your documents is staring you in the face – Outlook!
The email client interface is where we live, so wouldn’t it be nice if we could access our content there, too? What if we could bridge Outlook or Office365 to SharePoint or some other ECM system? And what if that connector could help us...
- Maximise your Microsoft investment for legal matter management
Repstor custodian for legal extends the powerful document management and collaboration capabilities of Microsoft Office 365TM / SharePoint to provide a matter-centric collaboration and...
- Enable Business Solutions
Enable create innovative software solutions to business problems.Enable is a leading provider of innovative solutions to law firms. At Enable we understand that business should always drive technology and...
- DocAuto launches new e-mail management for SharePoint solutions
DocAuto, a globally trusted leader in Enterprise Content Management solutions, announced today that they are releasing their latest SharePoint solutions during the Law Firm CIO and CTO Forum in New York.
These solutions bring SharePoint...
- Unity - SharePoint, iManage and beyond
Unity provides seamless integration of SharePoint and iManage Work content, allowing users to quickly search both platforms in one centralised interface. Unity enables users to perform standard iManage Work operations with the iManage Work...
- E-Mail management for SharePoint
E-mail content represents the largest volume of content stored by most organisations today. Ineffective e-mail management not only presents problems from a risk management and records management standpoint, but also prevents users from accessing...
- Webinar: SeeUnity and Phoenix partner to provide comprehensive Document Synchronisation Solutions
Join us for an encore webinar showing our new joint solutions that will help you bridge the gap between your collaboration Platforms and your ECM content.
We will be delivering the webinar on ...
- SeeUnity and Phoenix partner to provide comprehensive Document Synchronisation Solutions
Join us for a webinar showing our new joint solutions that will help you bridge the gap between your collaboration Platforms and your ECM content.We will be delivering the webinar on ...
- Upgrading your intranet? SharePoint 2016 has arrived
If you're planning to upgrade or renew your intranet soon, it's time to listen up.
Just as Microsoft announce the end of SharePoint 2010 support, SharePoint 2016 has almost arrived in Beta, and as a Microsoft Technology...