- BA Insight brings mobile search to Office 365
BA Insight announces availability of Visual Refiners for O365 – out-of-the-box software that boosts productivity by providing a rich search user experience. It uses reactive design and is mobile aware so that data...
- BA Insight podcast: Professional services and legal — What’s working and what’s coming in technology?
Richard Harbridge serves as Chief Technology Officer and an owner of 2toLead. In his work, his writing and speaking, he’s become an invaluable resource to our community. He’s a trusted advisor to hundreds of organizations, helping...
- BA Insight podcast: Microsoft's Mark Kashman discusses intelligent search, delve, and the evolving microsoft graph
This week, Microsoft announced a new search experience in Office 365, along with updates to Delve, all targeted at giving users a more personalized search experience that offers rich insight into the work you’re doing, and better connects...
- BA Insight podcast: Findwise's Mikael Wendelius talks us through the Enterprise Search and Findability report
Findwise has released the results of their fifth annual Enterprise Search and Findability survey that reports how search is managed and used globally. There’s some great news in the data that points to an increased sophistication...
- Putting the cart before the horse: BA Insight discusses SharePoint
Full disclosure before I begin. I have known my colleague Don Miller for almost 13 years. We are SharePoint old-timers and passionate about enterprise search. You might even say we are obsessive about...
- BA Insight discusses the search for intelligent search – Is it Delve?
“Jeff, do you have any insight into how people really use Delve? People are asking me because of the recent announcement…I am confused about whether/how to roll it out, and it seems like a moving target. Can you shed some light...
- The magical answer to making intranet search as awesome as internet search by BA Insight
We use search every hour and every day of the week, and it is awesome because it just works. Every day you use Bing, Amazon, Google or Siri and you never stop to think about why the topic, result or document that you are looking for...
- Industry case study from DocAuto: Making space
Case Study - 24/01/2017 : Craig Good, DocAuto, email management, Enterprise Content Management, IDOL Monitoring and Alerting, Matter Centricity, sharepoint, withers, WorkSpace Manager, Technology, Practice Management
This blog post was also featured as an industry case study piece in the July 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, ...
- Ascertus discuss how threat and records management will dominate in 2017
Roy Russell, CEO of Ascertus Limited, highlights his view on the technology trends in the legal sector in 2017:
- Threat management will play a key role in security efforts – With the continued onslaught of cyber-crime in all its...
- BrightStarr – ten reasons to move your infrastructure to Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is the crux of Microsoft’s Cloud offering and it’s getting more and more popular each year. In the fourth quarter of 2016 alone, Microsoft have reported a whopping 102% growth in Azure revenue, with usage...
- DocAuto announces integration with iManage Control Center Administrative Interface for iManage Work 9.4
DocAuto is pleased to announce the integration between iManage Control Center administrative interface for iManage Work and DocAuto’s Helm Monitoring and Alerting System. This integration allows the Helm interface to be embedded directly...
- iManage EMEA user group meeting
The iManage EMEA user group meeting is a "must attend" event on any iManage User's calendar. It's an opportunity to hear about new product innovation from iManage, receive product updates, learn from other clients on how...
- Kemp Little selects iManage Cloud for work product management
News Article - 03/11/2016 : email management, Enterprise Content Management, IDOL Monitoring and Alerting, iManage Records Manager, iManage Work, Matter Centricity, online demonstration, sharepoint, Technology
iManage has announced that Kemp Little LLP, a top 200 UK law firm, has selected iManage Cloud for its work product management needs. iManage Cloud delivers rapid implementation, industry leading functionality, integration with key...
- iManage Records Manager new disposition workflow demonstration
Event - 03/11/2016 : email management, Enterprise Content Management, IDOL Monitoring and Alerting, iManage Records Manager, iManage Work, Matter Centricity, online demonstration, sharepoint, Technology, Webinars
iManage Records Manager is the leading product in...
- Brightstarr's Microsoft roadmap seminar - how will it add value to your business?
Event - 24/10/2016 : Central London, consultancy, document management, Enterprise Social, Intranets, microsoft, microsoft office, microsoft office 365, microsoft office training, MS office, office 365, sharepoint, Technology, Workshops and seminars
Over the past few months we’ve seen massive SharePoint and Office 365 announcements from Microsoft. From SharePoint 2016 to the Intranet in your Pocket, Microsoft Groups and more, it’s becoming more of a challenge to make...