- Repstor supports continued growth with the appointment of a new principal consultant for legal and professional services
Repstor, the ECM software and matter management specialist, has appointed a new principal consultant for its legal & professional services division, in support of its continued fast-paced business growth in legal matter lifecycle management....
- Enable secure Linklaters as latest PitchPerfect client
Enable Business Solutions is delighted to announce that Linklaters has entered into an agreement to use its flagship PitchPerfect proposal generation and content management software. Linklaters is the first magic circle law firm to become an...
- Repstor launches major recruitment drive to support soaring momentum and rapid growth
- Openings at the top 15 Deloitte Fast 50 company span technical pre-sales, services delivery & product development
- The company specialises in integrated ECM Software that helps companies exploit their investments in Office 365/...
- Repstor appoints new head of marketing as momentum soars
- The top 15 Deloitte Fast 50 company, with its integrated ECM solutions for Office 365, M-Files, OpenText and Box, is enjoying another bumper year
- Louise McNamee previously drove marketing at Kainos in Belfast then California...
- National Grid deploys Office 365-based matter management
The legal matter management solution from Eversheds Sutherland & Repstor harnesses existing MS platforms to improve productivity, efficiency & flexibility.
Repstor, the ECM adoption company...
- PitchPerfect overview
PitchPerfect enables users to create a high-quality pitch documents and marketing collateral without compromising the functionality of the document. PitchPerfect is accessed via a ribbon in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, which allows for...
- PitchPerfect, ExperienceManager and Matter pricing solution
Join Gilbert + Tobin and Enable for a session at the Gilbert + Tobin offices, Sydney, where we will be covering and discussing proposal generation and experience manager software.
Iridium Technology will be co-hosting the sessions and...
- Repstor prepares for increased growth in 2018 and bolsters its sales and support team with several key appointments
News Article - 16/01/2018 : document management, ECM, Eversheds Sutherland, information management, IT, management, microsoft, office 365, records management, Repstor, sharepoint, Technology, Practice Management
Repstor, the ECM adoption company that helps businesses exploit their SharePoint, Office 365 and ECM...
- Industry Case Study from Thomson Reuters: Search here
Case Study - 15/01/2018 : external sources, HFW, information systems, internal sources, KM-efficiency, knowledge, knowledge management, Legal Search, search engine, sharepoint, Solcara, Solcara Legal Search, Knowledge Management, Technology
This article was also featured as an industry analysis in the December 2017 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, download...
- Enable report: Pitch mangement
ENABLE PROVIDES SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR A RANGE OF INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRMS ACROSS FOUR CONTINENTS.
WHY ENABLE UNDERTOOK THIS REPORT?
In talking to a spectrum of national and international law firms about the...
- Making pitches work by Enable
Ideas into practice
AS PROVIDERS OF AGILE TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS CONSULTING TO LAW FIRMS ON FOUR CONTINENTS, ENABLE IS AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF DEVELOPING IDEAS AND PUTTING THEM INTO PRACTICE: WE DELIVER THE BEST NEW...
- Repstor storms into Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in eleventh place
Rapid growth catapults the company straight into the top 15, in its first ever listing
Repstor revs up its recruitment drive in response to soaring demand for its Office 365-based approach to content management...
- Pact advocate implements Repstor's Custodian for Legal in just 10 days
Transform Data International today announced that Custodian for Legal has been chosen by Pact advocaten as its document, email and knowledge management system.
Pact advocaten greatly values end user adoption and the security of its...
- BA Insight: A perspective on its best-of-breed approach
When I’m asked what makes BA Insight special, I talk about our talented and dedicated employees, our customer-centric culture, our products’ capabilities and quality, our broad customer base…and, of course, our unique...
- Wifi KRACK: How to protect yourself by Sprout IT
WPA2 networks have been the norm since 2004 and pretty much the right option for most networks.
As seems to be the way these days, a clever spark has discovered that WPA2 is vulnerable to cryptographic attack.