- How to check email recipients with cleanDocs from DocsCorp
A new report out (October 2019) by 2Twenty4 Consulting shows that of the 212 reported data breaches to the ICO by top 150 law firms since the introduction of the GDPR, 41% of these were due to people emailing the wrong recipient.
- DocsCorp: Irish “Law Firm of the Year” Philip Lee roll out pdfDocs and compareDocs as part of an upgrade to Windows 10
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today announced that Philip Lee, a commercial law firm headquartered in Dublin with offices in Brussels, London, and San Francisco, has purchased pdfDocs for PDF editing and...
- Ben Mitchell at DocsCorp explains the costs of sending the wrong emails to the wrong people
The data breaches that make headlines often follow a formula: network attacks perpetrated by cybercriminals, who target massive companies with millions of users, for financial gain. The endgame is to try to sell the stolen information on the dark...
- Fit more billable hours in the day with DocsCorp
Free eBook: Productivity solutions that help lawyers fit more billable hours in the day
How to make every minute count.
Working smarter, not harder is the secret to maximising billable hours....
- Webinar: DocsCorp and iManage, minimizing the impact of a data breach
DocsCorp and iManage: minimizing the impact of a data breach
Register for this webinar to see a brand new integration with iManage and DocsCorp security solutions.
Stopping a data...
- NetDocuments OCR powered by DocsCorp's contentCrawler cloud available in Europe and the UK
European and UK firms to benefit from NetDocuments OCR and enjoy the confidence that comes from local data processing.
LONDON– August 16, 2019 - NetDocuments, the leading secure cloud-based...
- DocsCorp and iManage integrate security products
New integration between the companies’ cleanDocs and Security Policy Manager solutions enables CIOs and CISOs to strengthen data loss protection for emails and attachments as part of a comprehensive, policy-based governance strategy....
- DocsCorp announces its best ever year-end results for the financial year 2018-2019
Demand for its document productivity and compliance solutions has jumped in a year that has seen strict new data protection regulations introduced globally.
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today...
- How UK Top 100 firm Winckworth Sherwood strengthened data protection for GDPR compliance
About Winckworth Sherwood
A member of the Legal 500 UK and relied on by some of the UK’s largest organisations, Winckworth Sherwood (WS) is a full-service law firm with a diverse client base. Since as far back as...
- DocsCorp publishes its 2019 Report on PDF Editing Workflows for Portable Devices
Nearly 300 people were surveyed on how they digitally edit, review, and approve documents on different devices.
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today published a...
- The PDF Binder application that helps users create court bundles 75% faster
Combining PDFs into a document bundle to be distributed to a client or filed with the Court can eat up hours of billable time. But it doesn’t have to.
Automating the small but important tasks like generating a Table of Contents,...
- Houthoff is the latest leading European law firm to switch to DocsCorp for document productivity solutions
Dutch firm Houthoff said it chose DocsCorp solutions after reviewing all available options
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today announced that ...
- How confident are you in your firm’s redaction process?
No law firm in 2019 needs to be masking text instead of properly redacting it. The days of running a black marker over a hard copy and scanning it back in to create a new soft copy should be long gone. The modern equivalent –...
- Top UK law firm Womble Bond Dickinson (WBD) switches to DocsCorp productivity tools to give its staff the tools they need to work more efficiently
Staff at WBD will be able to work effortlessly across applications for PDF file editing, document comparison, and data protection thanks to a common user interface.
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions...
- Protect your business. Stop accidental data breaches in their tracks
You are more likely to experience a data breach at the hands of one of your employees than from a cybercriminal or computer hack.
More than 50% of data breaches worldwide are a result of people:
- Sending confidential emails to...