- tmgroup partner with DPS Software to make conveyancers lives easier
Conveyancers can now complete property searches with tmconvey without leaving their DPS Software Case Management System.
The integration saves fee earners and support staff time on double entry as all data is automatically passed to...
- tmgroup webinar: Cybercrime and the property market
Join us for this hour session, where the industry experts will look at what risk cybercrime posing for the property market and what measures could be put in place to help protect businesses, clients and the transactions.
Our chair for this...
- Video: The one about the importance of technology
Joe Pepper, CEO of tmgroup is joined by our guest speaker Rupert Collins-White, director, creative at Legal Practice Management (LPM).
The key areas discussed include:
- what tech will have a big effect on law firms in...
- tmgroup webinar: The one about the importance of technology
How Important is technology within the legal market? Next week Rupert Collins-White, Director, Burlington Media Group will discuss with Joe Pepper CEO tmgroup (UK) ltd. the role of technology within law firms Rupert will present on the latest...
- February 2020 sees the launch of the latest addition to tmgroup’s suite of services; tmconnect’s new Consumer Portal
February 2020 sees the launch of the latest addition to tmgroup’s suite of services; tmconnect’s new Consumer Portal. Designed to streamline and simplify the conveyancing process and offer both increased transparency and an enhanced...
- tmgroup: An interview with Foot Anstey LLP… what’s REALLY slowing down new build transactions?
tmgroup spoke to Rebecca Kibby, CEO – Conveyancing Services, and Yanthe Richardson, Senior Associate, at Foot Anstey LLP about the biggest roadblocks to meeting “that 28 day deadline” – and what could be done to address...
- tmgroup panel discussion: How do we get Britain building?
We spoke to industry experts – including Rob Hailstone (Bold Legal Group), Alan Milstein (Residential Property Surveyors Association) and Eduardo Reyes (The Law Society Gazette) – for their views on what needs to change to get Britain...
- Accesspoint Legal Services talk Sales & Purchase screens and workflows
At Accesspoint, we understand the challenges legal firms face with sticking to deadlines, providing a high quality service to clients and still meeting the expectations of the ever changing legal environment. That’s why we don’t want...
- tmgroup: the collaborative new dawn of new build
The wider economy and new build
New build starts and future developments are inextricably linked to the success of the wider economy. Economists and construction experts have found that, historically, 2% annual growth in...
- tmgroup report improving the buying and selling process
In its report looking at the need for improvements in the home buying process, the government outlined three key areas of concern. Firstly, the quality of the consumer experience, secondly the length of time a transaction takes and thirdly the...
- tmgroup talk about reservation agreements and the need for more upfront information
The old saying about a week being a long time in politics is clearly relevant at the moment, so to look back over the last 18 months in terms of the home buying and selling process is somewhat problematic simply because there has been so much...
- tmgroup discuss e-conveyancing – fact or fiction?
When the government published its paper, Improving the home buying and selling process, in April 2019, it made a clear request for technological improvements. The whole lifecycle, from estate agent listing to land registration faces...
- Improving the home purchase process with help from tmgroup
How law firms can take ownership
There have been multiple attempts to improve the home purchase process. Most have failed but there are, finally, signs of progress from the emergence of an array of ‘prop-tech’...
- Delivering homes not houses – future proofing for the next generation with tmgroup
In February 2019 The House of Commons released a briefing paper about Improving the Home buying and selling process across England. The paper identified the main concerns with our current home buying and selling process as:
- tmgroup: Back to reality (London)
It's not all about Brexit
Join an audience and panel of residential property specialists for a discussion on the challenges that will continue to impact the residential property market after 29th March from housing...