- ETSOS taking no risks with SRA report
News Article - 22/01/2015 : Conveyancing Searches, conveyancing software, ETSOS, legal it, legal risk, legal technology, risk and compliance, solicitors regulation authority, SRA, Risk & Compliance, Technology
- Thomson Reuters Elite introduces enhanced performance of 3E 2.7.3
News Article - 22/01/2015 : Finance, financial management, legal finance, legal it, legal practice management software, legal risk, legal technology, practice management, risk and compliance, thomson reuters elite, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Practice Management
Latest version of 3E benefits clients with streamlined and automated financial management capabilities
- Survey says yes to ETSOS
Conveyancing technology specialist ETSOS have added Property Assure survey products to their search ordering portal. The new service aims to reduce the stress and costs...
- “Strong interest” from new and existing firms in seeking CILEx regulation
There has been strong interest from new and existing law firms in being overseen by the regulatory arm of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx), it said yesterday.
Having won approval from Parliament last year to regulate...
- Phoenix announces Workspace Control and Helpdesk for HP iManage WorkSite
Phoenix is pleased to announce the new evolution of Workspace Assist with two new products: Workspace Control Standard and Workspace Control Helpdesk....
- Eight ways ETSOS can help with compliance
Compliance remains a perennial challenge for conveyancers, with no let up on the pressure to conform to standards and respond to threats.
With our unique aggregator approach, ...
- Mishcon de Reya choose Purple Skies Consulting Ltd to manage ISO 27001 certification
As part of ongoing strategy to improve data governance Mishcon de Reya have chosen Purple Skies Consulting to manage their certification to ISO 27001 Information Security. Mishcon de Reya are a new client for ...
- NetDocuments acquires ‘Decisiv Email’ technology and team from Recommind
News Article - 07/01/2015 : cloud computing, Decisiv Email, document management solution, email management solution, legal it, legal technology, netdocuments, risk and compliance, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Company takes a bold step forward in revolutionising the legal technology industry
NetDocuments, a leading cloud-based...
- Mobile security threats uncovered
Resource - 06/01/2015 : Bring your own device, BYOD, Intercity Telecom, legal it, legal technology, MDM, MDO, mobile data optimisation, Mobile Device Management, mobile security. law firm IT security, mobile working, risk and compliance, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Article written by James Allen (pictured), Professional services consultant at Intercity
The mobile market has presented many...
- Redbrick Solutions become the first case management provider to achieve the Legal Eye Quality Standard
Redbrick Solutions, the market leading case management specialists, have achieved the highly desirable Legal Eye Quality Standard following an...
- SRA rejects Law Society bid to extend indemnity run-off period by three years
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) has rejected a proposal by the Law Society to extend the additional indemnity run-off cover provided by the Solicitors Indemnity Fund (SIF) for a further three years until 2023.
Clients of firms...
- SRA and Accountant’s Reports – the current position
Many readers will be aware that, following a somewhat unusual consultation, the SRA have now backtracked on their planned intention to remove the need for Independent Accountants to report on their compliance with the SRA Accounts Rules. The need...
- Outsourced legal cashiering from Quill Pinpoint
News Article - 10/12/2014 : Finance, legal cashiering, Pinpoint Interactive, practice management, quill pinpoint, risk and compliance, saas, Software as a Service, solicitors regulation authority, SRA, Finance, Practice Management
Pinpoint interactive is a specialised business process outsourcing service for law firms to offload their entire legal accounting function. You're assigned a dedicated member of our 50-strong legal...
- Prescription is not always the problem
The announcement by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) earlier this year to remove the prescribed number of CPD hours for solicitors was welcome news to some, regretted by some and probably met with indifference by others.
- Hazlewoods legal focus: winter finance update for legal practices
Included in this legal focus:
- Becoming a self-employed member of an LLP - when is the best time?
- New LLP SORP issued
- Capital Allowances - reporting change
- VAT - a reminder of why tax law is...