- 2015 half-year results - Econocom, announced its results after the board of directors met
• Revenue of €1.1 billion, rising 15%, 13% of which organically
• Organic growth across all...
- Iridium Technology
Iridium Technology is a global firm focused specifically on business intelligence (BI) for legal and professional services firms. Your firm is making a large investment in business intelligence applications; our mission is to make sure that you...
- Automating new client intake - seven ways to get board approval
Central to the viability of any law firm, new matter intake occurs at a point when the client is free to go elsewhere, so it’s important to get it right.
Follow these seven tips and help steer senior management to a new client intake...
- With adoption by 63% of the global 200, Intapp makes modern time management software more accessible than ever
Intapp, Inc., provider of the most-adopted time management software for law firms, today announced that analysis recently conducted by the Legal IT Insider, an independent legal industry publication serving over 40,000 readers, shows that Intapp...
- Davenport Lyons to review pay structure as partners vote on LLP conversion
Davenport Lyons has become the latest UK firm to agree to convert to limited liability partnership (LLP) status, with the firm likely to move towards a more commission-based remuneration system once the change takes place.
- Profit margin split highlights stark disparities across UK top 50
News Article - 13/09/2013 : Allen & Overy, clifford chance, dwf, Finance, freshfields bruckhaus deringer, linklaters, macfarlanes, profitability, revenue, shoosmiths, sj berwin, top 50, travers smith, trowers & hamlins, weightmans, Finance, Community
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has emerged as the most profitable firm in the UK top 50, with 2012-13 financial results showing profit margins across the group have remained broadly static.
Freshfields comes out top when ranking the top 50...
- Weil City revenue leaps 22% as global turnover stays static
Weil Gotshal & Manges' City arm saw turnover shoot up by 22% during the 2012 financial year, with the increase in London coming as global revenues stayed static.
The New York firm's UK office posted revenues of $110m (£...
- Magic circle revenue growth falters in face of spiralling costs
The magic circle is struggling to keep revenues growing at a faster pace than costs, The Lawyer’s report into a cross section of firms’ LLP accounts show.
Out of the four magic circle firms, Clifford Chance and Linklaters...
- Econocom announces 2012 preliminary and full-year results
Econocom, the European leader in business- to-business ICT infrastructure management, has announced its unaudited preliminary full-year revenue and results for 2012. These results are in line with the guidance announced by the Group at...
- Quinn Emanuel's fast-growing City base sees revenues rise once more
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan's London arm saw cash revenues rise to £27.5m last year, a 20% jump on the fast-growing firm's 2011 figures.
Richard East, the co-managing partner of the ten-partner City base, estimated that...
- Ashurst defers partner payouts after first-half turnover slump
Ashurst partners will not receive distributions this quarter after the firm decided to defer profit payments.
The move follows news that firm’s half-year revenues were down 6 per cent for the first six months of 2012/13 compared...
- SJ Berwin sees marginal decline in revenues at half-year point
SJ Berwin has posted a marginal decline in revenue for the first half of 2012-13, with billings for the first six months of the financial year coming in at around £83m.
The turnover figure for the half year ending 31 October...
- Clydes posts 37% half-year revenue hike following Barlows merger
Clyde & Co has posted a 37% revenue increase at the half-year point of 2012-13, following last year's merger with Barlow Lyde & Gilbert.
The UK top 20 firm has seen turnover reach around £145m for the first...
- Global mobility set to rise
According to the Global Mobility Effectiveness Survey 2012, compiled by consultancy Ernst & Young, this number is expected to almost double over the next three years.
The report suggests that many global companies are directing...
- Briefing People - law firm leaders special November 2012
Resource - 02/11/2012 : BD, business development, CMO, compliance, COO, Finance, General, hr, HR director, IT director, KM, knowledge management, marketing, OLIL, operations, revenue, revenuetion, revenution, risk, Technology, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Top legal business services leaders, in their own words
Briefing's first interview-only special, including eight legal business services leaders talking about how they're helping drive their firms into...