- James Gilding at Mitie Document Management on an extremely important business meeting
As the festive season is upon us, it seems a good time to reflect on the importance of supporting one another. But it has to be said that generosity is not only a good thing in itself – it can also be good for business.
- An eye for AI: James Gilding at Mitie Document Management discusses
We all know that AI (artificial intelligence) and machine learning are among the buzzwords that frequently come up in meetings or discussions around innovation and problem solving. It’s also heavily mooted as a key part of proposed...
- Mitie Document Management capitalises on IBML ImageTrac scanner performance
…1 million invoices worth £1 billion processed annually with the goal to double this in 12 months…
IBML announces today that Mitie Document Management, part of the UK’s leading facilities management group, is...
- The Law Society appoints Mitie to deliver document management and logistics services
- Five-year contract to transform The Law Society’s document management and logistics services
- First generation outsourcing agreement
- Bespoke Document...
- Trust in collaboration
This month, I would like to consider how collaboration can impact organisational working relationships and where it could and should lead. How do leaders of organisations embrace a collaborative working mentality?
The word collaboration...
- Industry analysis: Optimised outsourcing
Just like many other sectors of the UK economy, the legal sector continues to need to find new, better and more efficient ways of delivering improved service solutions for their clients. Current trends include developing regional hubs,...
- Mitie Document Management industry analysis: Call for assistants
Every decade brings something new and cutting edge in workplace design and working practices. Cast your mind back, if you will – a few of you may even remember the endless rows of single desks of the 1950s. Some will recall the cubiclestyle...
- Mitie partners with Stratas to offer complete document digitisation
Mitie’s document management business has partnered with technology solutions provider, Stratas, to launch end-to-end document and business process automation in a multi-million pound deal.
The Stratas team has been successfully...
- Mitie and CloudTrade partner to deliver end-to-end invoice processing
Mitie’s document management business has teamed up with CloudTrade to deliver an end-to-end invoice processing service that caters for both paper and electronic inbound invoices.
Electronic and automated invoice processes can result...
- Mitie offers ground-breaking hydrogen van courier service to clients
Mitie’s document management business is set to trial the use of a specially designed hydrogen van in partnership with same-day distribution company CitySprint. The vehicle, which will initially serve three clients in the capital, will be...
- Bumper start to 2018 for Mitie's document management business
Mitie's document management business has had a brilliant start to the year, extending its work with Linklaters and winning a new contract with an international investment bank.
Mitie has expanded its partnership with Linklaters for the...
- Mitie business achieves highest standard for information security management
The total security and document management business of Mitie, the FTSE 250 strategic outsourcing company, has announced it has achieved ISO 27001 certification for information security management.
The registration recognises Mitie’s...
- Double win for Mitie at the PFM awards 2017
Mitie’s document management business has scooped two awards at the Premises & Facilities Management (PFM) Awards 2017.
The awards ceremony, held on 1 November at The Brewery in London, saw over 600 people come together to...
- Wedlake Bell agrees outsourcing deal with Intelligent Office
Intelligent Office, the leading support services provider to UK law firms, has been appointed by top 100 law firm Wedlake Bell to provide print, reprographics, mail, archive and facilities services on site at its London office....