- The rise of the desk lunch
Here are the facts:
- 67% of office workers prefer to eat their lunch while at their desks
- 3 in 5 office workers take less than their allotted time at lunchtime
- 73% of office workers bring their own...
- Totum Expands Senior Interim Capability
As the legal sector goes through unprecedented change, modern day, successful law firms put as much emphasis on their senior-level business professionals as they do their lawyers. Law firm requirements are continually changing and the benefits of...
- UK Market Trends & Salaries Report
Ambition's latest market trends and salaries report that looks back at the key trends in 2013 and what we can expect in 2014 across Professional Services and Financial Services markets.
- Ambition turns 15
Global boutique recruitment agency Ambition has celebrated 15 years of being in the business. Founded in 1999 in Sydney by Paul Lyons and Nick Waterworth, the company now has offices in London, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and...
- Ambition appoints Scarlette Bagan as Divisional Manager of BD & Marketing
Global boutique recruitment agency Ambition has appointed Scarlette Bagan to the role of Divisional Manager for the Business Development & Marketing team.
Nicky Acuna Ocana, Director of Professional Services, said: “...
- Managing your recruitment agency - 10 things that will get you noticed and keep you in control
Have you heard, “we just don’t have anything suitable for you right now” too many times? Well you need to turn the tables and get back in control.
At Morgan Hunt we’ve got over 20 years of experience in the...
- Recruit an apprentice and further your business
With high calibre candidates finishing their exams and looking for the right opportunity within the law sector, there has never been a better time to recruit an apprentice. If you have never recruited apprentices before, why not look at a new way...
- Quill Pinpoint announces four traineeship openings
Following increased demand for its outsourced legal accounts service, Quill Pinpoint has re-launched its traineeship scheme and is currently...
- Macfarlanes rolls out CV-blind policy to training contract applicants
Macfarlanes has extended its CV-blind policy to its training contracts, making it the third firm to select its trainees using this method.
The City firm decided to incorporate a CV-blind element into its recruiting for this year’s...
- Why financial services workers leave, and what firms can do to make them stay
Retention is one of the most pressing concerns of employers worldwide, and financial services is no exception.
Keeping hold of talented workers is important from a financial, cultural and branding perspective...
- May 2014: recruitment market analysis infographic
Broadbean takes a look at how the recruitment market performed in May 2014!
May saw an increase in both permanent and temporary vacancies on a MoM basis.
Education and training, health and safety and recruitment consultancy...
- SMEs plan major hiring spree, CIPD study reveals
As hiring intentions pick up for all employers, CIPD research has shown that small and medium sized firms are five times more likely to grow their headcount than larger organisations.
However, the CIPD also warned that SMEs need to protect...
- One of the ‘best kept secrets’ in business
Have you ever thought of taking on an apprentice? What’s in it for you and your business?
Apprentices ensure that your workforce has the practical skills and qualifications your organisation needs now...
- April 2014: recruitment market analysis infographic
Let's take a look at how the recruitment market performed in April 2014!
April saw a decline in both permanent and temporary vacancies on a MoM basis.
Education & Training, Health & Safety and...
- Briefing magazine Industry Analysis: Building a great marketing team
Resource - 11/04/2014 : ambition, Andrea Williams, Briefing on marketing 2014, Briefing on marketing tomorrow's firm, Industry analysis, Law Firm marketing and BD, law firm recruitment, LSN Briefing Magazine, recruitment, UK law firms, Human Resources, Marketing & BD
Andrea Williams, managing director of marketing and BD recruitment specialists Ambition, outlines how to hire the best talent for your marketing/BD team, and...