- Pulsant Protects: Reflecting on the WannaCry ransomware attack
Resource - 24/05/2017 : DDoS and cyber awareness, Enterprise class datacentres, governance and compliance, hybrid cloud, Private cloud, professional services, public cloud, Risk & Compliance, Technology
This article was originally written by Hazel Freeman, managing principal consultant, consultancy services at Pulsant.
Reflecting on the...
Network Partner - 20/02/2017 : cloud technology, compliance, Cyber awareness, DDoS, Enterprise class datacentres, governance, hybrid cloud, legal it, legal technology, Private cloud, professional services, public cloud, Pulsant
Pulsant is the UK’s leading colocation and cloud infrastructure provider.
The company’s highly experienced team works with clients across all industries, including legal, financial services and insurance to design and deploy...
- Bamboo's MD discusses the future of mobile
If I were to tell you that the rise in mobile connections is set to continue, I very much doubt you would be surprised. In fact, you might even stop reading any further. But please bear with me a little longer.
As mobile users, we all want...
- Bamboo's MD talks about swivel chair integration
Imagine it is 4pm on a Friday afternoon and you have just remembered that you meant to send your teenage daughter the money for her train fare home from Uni this weekend. Even though she is earning now and should be paying for it, you quickly log...
- Bamboo on data bundles – peace of mind or over insurance?
There are many things in life that we buy ‘just in case.’ Insurance, for example, is a part of business we begrudgingly accept as essential for peace of mind.
But, what if that ‘what if’ moment never arises...
- Bamboo Technology Group signs new service provider agreement with Vodafone UK
New partnership will see Bamboo’s direct customers benefiting from access to Vodafone’s converged network, international roaming and associated services
Move reflects increasing demand from Enterprise customers for...
- Professional Services Marketing and BD Recruitment Autumn Report 2016
Resource - 03/10/2016 : leighton taylor, leighton taylor autumn report, leighton taylor consulting, Marketing and BD Recruitment, marketing and bd recruitment report, professional services, Marketing & BD
Historically, Leighton Taylor has compiled a market report every 6 months – one at the start of the year and one half-way through. This year we felt compelled to wait a little longer to take in the Brexit effect...
- Bamboo has a new sales manager
Bamboo has two decades of experience, connecting with our customers and helping them grow their business through technology that is fit for purpose. We are delighted to welcome our new Sales Manager, David Clapham to the team.
- Professional services finance market trends and salaries
Professional services finance survey findings
In December 2015 we surveyed finance and accounting professionals specialising in:
- Legal finance
- Practice finance
- Restructuring and...
- Ambition strengthen commitment to diversity by launching a new subdivision, Ambition+.
Global boutique recruitment specialists Ambition have strengthened their commitment to diversity...
- Award winning law firm Capsticks chooses Tikit’s Carpe Diem Next Generation for time recording
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, has been selected by award winning law firm Capsticks to implement Carpe Diem Next Generation (CDNG) timekeeping for their 200 plus...
- DocAuto's Professional Services
DocAuto's Professional Services team provides you with the technical expertise to complement and enhance your internal content management capabilities. DocAuto has acquired years of content management experience working with many diverse...
- Video: The changing world of professional services - Mike Cullen, Cass Business School at Briefing 5P conference 2015
Video length: 48mins
- What is the value of conveyancing to your business?
Homemovers have the potential to open up a whole world of opportunities for law firms beyond the instructed conveyance.
For most a house purchase is the first time they will be brought into contact with the legal services sector. It stands...
- Wilson Legal Solutions appoints Suki Sahansara to grow EMEA professional services practice
Wilson Legal Solutions, a best-in-class provider of business of law and technology services and...