- BigHand announces the release of its latest version of matter pricing and budgeting solution
Today, BigHand has announced the release of BigHand Evaluate 2.9, the latest version of its progressive matter pricing and budgeting solution, with improved use of historic data to inform new budgets, management of grouped budgets, and expanded...
- BigHand celebrate a week of impressive award wins
BigHand is delighted to be named the winner of the ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award at the 2020 British Legal Technology Awards, and to be Highly Commended for ‘IT Vendor of the Year’ at the UK IT Industry Awards.
- Memery Crystal, is set to deploy legal pitching and proposal solution BigHand PitchPoint
Regularly cited in Chambers UK and The Legal 500, Memery Crystal is a leading international law firm based in London. At a time when law firms across the globe are facing more competition for new business, and having to ensure consistent and...
- Briefing 5P webcast: Climbing the value ladder, with BigHand
Join Briefing and BigHand on Thursday 3 December 2020 for Climbing the value ladder – our fourth webcast in the #Briefing5P...
- BigHand acquired resource management leader Mason & Cook
As the first acquisition under its new ownership, BigHand announces bringing Mason & Cook into the group in a move that adds resource management to its growing list of capabilities. This further cements BigHand’s position as a leading...
- Research shows law firms lack vital visibility into matter budgeting and profitability, according to BigHand
The latest legal pricing and profitability research, released today from BigHand, has revealed that legal matter pricing and budgeting processes are flawed for the majority of law firms.
A startling low percentage of firms have access to...
- BigHand announces advanced developments to its market-leading legal business intelligence solution, BigHand Quantum
BigHand has today announced the release of its latest version of legal business intelligence technology, BigHand Quantum.
BigHand Quantum translates key financial data from any legal system into easily accessible dashboards and reports...
- NetDocuments’ annual conference, Elevate 2020, celebrates customers working inspired and partner success
News Article - 06/10/2020 : AI, artificial intelligence, cloud, cloud based DMS, collaboration, document management, email management, governance, productivity, risk & compliance, saas, Saas document management, security, Technology
NetDocuments, the leading secure multi-tenant cloud-based content services and productivity platform, will be hosting its...
- NetDocuments offers integrated e-signing with Scrive
Resource - 22/09/2020 : AI, artificial intelligence, cloud, cloud based DMS, collaboration, document management, email management, governance, productivity, risk & compliance, saas, Saas document management, security, Technology
- Town Legal ensures standardised and streamlined document creation with template management solution, BigHand Outline
Town Legal LLP, a leading boutique planning law firm based in London, has chosen BigHand’s document template solution, BigHand Outline, to standardise and streamline its legal document creation.
Gavin Curtis, IT Manager at Town Legal...
- Ward Hadaway opts for BigHand Outline for optimised legal template management
Top 100 UK law firm, Ward Hadaway, has chosen BigHand’s template management solution, BigHand Outline, to standardise document templates and streamline document creation in the firm.
Jonathan Smith, Director of IT at Ward Hadaway...
- SH&P selects NetDocuments to support its modernisation strategy
News Article - 03/09/2020 : AI, artificial intelligence, cloud, cloud based DMS, collaboration, document management, email management, governance, productivity, risk & compliance, saas, Saas document management, security, Technology
NetDocuments the leading secure cloud-based content services platform for law firms, corporate legal teams and compliance departments, today announced that European patent and trade mark attorneys Stevens Hewlett & Perkins (SH&P) has...
- BigHand releases its latest whitepaper on the global pandemic
The global pandemic and remote working has increased the need for law firms to standardise document creation, new industry research says.
A new industry whitepaper from BigHand, featuring commentary from several law firm experts, has...
- Introducing BigHand Quantum self service
BigHand Quantum Self Service (QSS) is a cube-based self-serve analytics tool aimed at power users within legal finance teams.
With QSS in place, users will have access to data directly through any visualisation tool of choice...
- BigHand announces progressive development to its market-leading business intelligence solution, BigHand Quantum
BigHand has today announced its latest development to its financial business intelligence solution, BigHand Quantum. Quantum Self Service (QSS) is a cube-based self-serve analytics tool aimed at power users within legal finance teams....