- Pinnacle group confirms completion of merger combining Pinnacle, Opes and Athenian
The new Pinnacle group has today confirmed the completion of the merger that has brought together three of the leading names in legal software consultancy - Pinnacle, Opes and Athenian.
The merger creates one of the world’s...
- Pinnacle consulting group confirms acquisition of Apex Legal Consulting
The new Pinnacle consulting group has confirmed the completion of its acquisition of Apex Legal Consulting.
TRE and LexisNexis veteran Andrew Murray brings across his Apex team in a significant boost to project management resources. He...
- Wisemann Law choose DPS for outstanding after-sale service
Manchester law firm Wisemann Law are a team of specialists in their chosen fields. Their PI department deals with a range of cases from Road Traffic Accidents...
- Eclipse Proclaim case study: Consilia Legal
“By partnering with Eclipse to create this system, we have shaped the software to perfectly suit our business needs. Throughout the entire process, we found Eclipse to be extremely supportive and hands-on, enabling us to build a...
- Operational and financial administration challenges for law firms in the personal injury and volume insurance space
ARTICLE BY RUSSELL LYONS, DIRECTOR, INNOVATION SOFTWARE
Volume insurance business sounds good. If you are appointed to the panel of an insurance company, you can increase your revenue by millions and move several rungs up...
- Tikit case study: TV Edwards Solicitors
TV Edwards Solicitors is a Londonbased law firm, established in 1929, that now has multiple offices across the city. Having gained recognition for innovation in IT and employee engagement, providing first class...
- Tikit case study: Godwins Solicitors
Godwins is a leading Winchester-based law firm serving local, national and offshore clients. Since its inception, the firm have successfully built up a strong commercial practice whilst maintaining a broad...
- Walker Morris chooses Aderant Expert practice management system
UK commercial law firm Walker Morris LLP has selected Aderant Expert to implement as its new practice management system. After a rigorous selection process, Walker Morris determined that the Aderant technology is the...
- Coltman Warner Cranston implement Linetime's liberate practice management
Coltman Warner Cranston, a Coventry based firm and Top Tier Legal 500 firm have contracted with Linetime for their Liberate practice management system. The firm was formed as...
- How to choose your first practice management system
Poorly chosen systems can have catastrophic effects on the running of your business and are not easy to fix
A PMS is likely to be core to running your business, and getting the right one is extremely important, not only...
- Advanced Legal springs forward with further enhancements to ALB
News Article - 09/04/2015 : Advanced Legal, ALB, case management system, cms, document history, Matter Management, microsoft exchange, PMS, practice management system, WIP, Technology, Practice Management
Advanced Legal (Advanced) today announces the latest version of ALB (2.3), its practice and case management system (PCMS) for legal firms. This version includes a range of new features designed to help solicitors...
- Rogers and Norton upgrade to Linetime Liberate SE case and practice management
News Article - 30/09/2014 : case management system, Finance, legal case management, Legal case management software, legal it, legal practice management software, legal technology, Linetime, practice management system, Technology, Practice Management
Longterm Linetime users Norwich-based Solicitors, Rogers and Norton Limited, are updating their current Liberate case management and accounts systems to...
- Top 75 Law Firm, Browne Jacobson, Selects LexisOne to underpin business operation
News Article - 23/09/2014 : business management system, Finance, legal it, legal technology, lexisnexis, LexisOne, practice management, practice management system, Finance, Technology, Practice Management
Microsoft Dynamics AX specialist, Hitachi Solutions; and LexisNexis combine expertise to implement LexisOne at the firm
- Virtual law firms get real
Law is a knowledge business which, unlike most similar disciplines, has yet to fully embrace the opportunities offered by the Internet. But now that the appropriate technology is available, it is catching up fast. Barely a month passes without...
- Rekoop proves upwardly mobile in Ireland
Time capture specialist rekoop has announced details of its latest signing in Ireland. Eversheds, the country's only full service international law firm, will deploy rekoop firm-wide to some 200 users, integrating with a LexisNexis Axxia PMS...