- Quiss Technology: An acceleration of the inevitable
Resource - 06/07/2020 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development, Practice Management
An acceleration of the inevitable – guest blog Nigel Stott Baskerville Drummond
I sit here and gaze out into my back garden through the study window, watching the bright blue-sky fade on what has been a glorious warm...
- Six Matters.Cloud features to help you manage your law firm opportunities
Keeping track of potential business opportunities is key to successfully growing your law firm, whilst some legal firms use a separate CRM system to manage their new enquiries there are benefits to be had to using a single platform for...
- Repstor: How to enhance document and email management from within Outlook
For weeks now I have been singing the praises of Microsoft Teams and how so many businesses are successfully capitalising on it as their teamwork hub. At the same time we are cognisant that while so many are comfortable working in collaboration...
- Rethink your budgets by NovaPlex: How to produce documents efficiently when numbers are tight
Explore how document production can be done efficiently and more cost-effectively in a law firm, so your operation remains to flow smoothly even when the numbers are tighter. In this webinar, you will learn how effortlessly documents can be...
- Accesspoint Legal Services explore different process automation products
More and more firms within the UK are realising how beneficial implementing process automation in their workflow can be and how they risk falling behind without it.
At Accesspoint we listen to the needs of many firms and focus on...
- Data Migration; Moving from the old to the new with Insight Legal
In our previous article – https://www.legalsupportnetwork.co.uk/practice-management/resources/...
- Repstor appointed as Chartered Member of the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program
- Quiss Technology: Is this the new normal?
Resource - 30/06/2020 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development, Practice Management
They have been popular topics for years – working from home, remote working, taking phone calls anywhere, video conferencing, online presentations, collaborating on documents online. These have also been on the project plan for many...
- tmgroup partner with DPS Software to make conveyancers lives easier
Conveyancers can now complete property searches with tmconvey without leaving their DPS Software Case Management System.
The integration saves fee earners and support staff time on double entry as all data is automatically passed to...
- Expert Cubes webinar: Part three on data consolidation – the GL Cube!
Save the date and zoom in on Tuesday Jun 30, 2020 03:00 PM London.
Build Trial balances, P&L’s, Balance sheets and many more Financial reports in Excel, save and refresh at the click of a button! This is version 2 of the GL Cube...
- DPS Software event: Paperless onboarding and conveyancing in lockdown
Covid-19 and the lockdown have made things very difficult for conveyancers. Much throughout the conveyancing process involves face-to-face contact, which, given our current plight, isn't ideal.
However, technology can make the process...
- DPS Software: Help your clients move home without leaving your own
If you’re working in a conveyancing department, you probably took a bit of a hit when the lockdown was announced. After all, conveyancing is the...
- Wilson Allen webinar: Practical uses of AI to mine data for finance and marketing
Event - 29/06/2020 : aderant, Analytics, BD, BI, billing, business acceptance, business development, business intelligence, client feedback, consulting, CRM, data, eBilling, elite 3e, Finance, FMS, interaction, Practice Management, Webinars
With the marketplace for legal services becoming increasingly competitive, the need for a data-backed business strategy is urgent. In this three-part webinar series, Wilson Allen’s business and analytics experts will demonstrate how finance...
- Katchr video: 'I want information, not data' says leading finance director from Lodders
Alistair Howard from Lodders talks about clients needing information, not data to enable them to make informed decisions.
Video length: 00:00:48
- Sysero: How to choose the right legal contract management tool
Legal contract management, or contract lifecycle management, refers to the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a legal transaction - from initiation and drafting through to negotiation, execution and archiving. It plays a vital role in...