- Phishing tackled
Video length: 1min, 20secs
- Phishing: It’s not about stupidity, it’s about sophistication
There was a time not long ago when victims of phishing attacks were considered stupid. But now that the general population is becoming more aware of the phishing problem, the “pool of stupidity” is shrinking. Easy prey is becoming...
- Menlo Security named by Gartner as a 2017 Cool Vendor in its Security for Midsize Enterprises report
Menlo Security, a pioneer of malware isolation, today announced that Gartner has named the company a Cool Vendor in its Cool Vendors in Security for Midsize Enterprise, 2017 report. Menlo Security is honored to be included as a security provider...
- Menlo Security review the effects of the WannaCry cyberattack so far
An attacker would probably consider that installing their ransomware to almost 200,000 machines globally in over 150 countries over 2 days would be a huge success. But, here are a number of reasons why the WCry attack was actually a big failure...
- Menlo Security video – Eliminate ransomware with isolation
Video length: 2mins 40secs
This brief video highlights how isolation can be used to prevent ransomware.
- Menlo Security video – Web and email: the evil twins
Video length: 55min 29secs
In this webinar recording, Greg Maudsley talks about the evil twins, web and email that are the primary sources of malware (such as ransomware) and phishing.
- Menlo Security Isolation Platform overview video
Video length: 1min 44secs
This video intoduces the Menlo Security Isolation Platform, a system that enables you to isolate and eliminates threat from emails and the web.
- Fortune 50 global investment firm counters phishing threats with Menlo Security Phishing Isolation
The pain caused by phishing serving
Millions of customers worldwide, this investment banking leader goes to great lengths to protect its trillions of dollars in assets. As a high-profile target for cyber criminals,...
- Menlo Security report: Anatomy of a spear phishing attack
Today’s CISOs are trying unsuccessfully to mitigate the threat of malware and credential theft, the two greatest risks associated with email. This is due, in large part, to the difficulty in detecting and preventing...
- Fortune 50 bank takes new approach with Menlo Security Isolation Platform to prevent web risks
Protecting assets and users
With trillions of dollars in assets and operations worldwide, no one takes security more seriously. But the reality of easily compromised web servers and a seemingly unending stream of browser vulnerabilities...
- Menlo Security: State of the web 2016 – Qualifying today's internet risk
In the last State of the Web report published in 2015, we uncovered two key findings: 1 in 3 domains in the Alexa top 1M are risky, and 1 in 5 domains run vulnerable software. In this report, we again focus on the Alexa top 1 million sites, but...