- Year end ‘payroll pain’ can be alleviated with simple tips by Cascade HR
With the end of the financial year now looming, a number of organisations are gearing up for what can often be an incredibly frantic time.
But from a remuneration perspective, there are many ways to avoid encountering ‘...
- How do I… implement HR tech without taking the ‘human’ out of ‘human resources’?
Many organisations are, quite rightly, turning to tech to automate several of their business processes, explains Paul Sparkes from Cascade HR. But when it comes to HR, systems and software needn’t strip the ‘human’ out of Human...
- Gender pay legislation could spark profound workplace movement, says Cascade HR
The effects of the new gender pay reporting legislation due next week will be staggering and long-lasting, believes Oliver Shaw, CEO of Cascade HR. In fact, the degree of exploitation that the law could uncover, may well be as profound in impact...
- What the Chancellor’s Spring Statement means for the employment landscape
Article written by Oliver Shaw, CEO of CascadeHR
It may only have lasted 26 minutes, but chancellor Philip Hammond’s inaugural Spring Statement included a number of very encouraging points. Critics were quick to...
- Cascade hits the big screen
Our product and strategy director Paul Sparkes appeared on the ‘big screen’, when he was interviewed about the subject of HR technology.
The debate in question took place as part of The Yorkshire Post’s Business Talk...
- Cascade HR: Preparing for GDPR and how intuitive HR software can help
With less than 3 months to go until the new GDPR legislation is in place, light reading on the subject matter is simply not enough to become compliant. That’s why we’ve put together a ...
- HR software case study: Discover how Cascade helped Brethertons Solicitors
Established legal practice Brethertons Solicitors LLP is one of the largest law firms in the Oxfordshire and Warwickshire areas.
Keen to uphold its Investors in People Gold standards, Brethertons sought a trusted HR and payroll software...
- Bitesize webinar - Introduction to CascadeGo
CascadeGo is offering a FREE webinar demonstrating how its intuitive HR system can help to relieve admin headaches.
Learn more about how CascadeGo's affordable, cloud-based HR system is empowering employees all over the UK to take care...
- AI for SMEs: The world according to Cascade HR
While artificial intelligence (AI) technology is widely believed to be a game-changer, not least in functions such as HR and payroll, it is usually talked about in a large company context.
So to get a perspective on what this software is...
- Cascade HR: Technology can attract and retain talent
Technology can play a major role in attracting and retaining skilled young workers who expect to have a say in how a company is run, a major roundtable event was told. The debate heard that intelligent use of technology can make companies more...
- Free webinar from Cascade HR: HR Software Masterclass
Did you know that having HR software can help businesses of all sizes with GDPR regulations, such as having a central place for holding and controlling employee records, and ensuring that personal information is up to date through employee self-...
- Cascade HR - Are you ready for GDPR?
Are you ready for GDPR data regulations? It’s no secret that the General Data Protection Regulation is due to come in to force on the 25th May, replacing the current Data Protection Act 1998. But what will happen if you fail to...
- CascadeGo can help you manage your workforce more efficiently
Are you looking for increased HR functionality? Do you have less than 100 employees? If so then, our easy to use, self-service HR software could be the solution you’ve been searching for!
Our easy-to-use HR software from an ISO 27001...
- Best-practice buyers' guide: Facing common challenges with Smart HR Technology
In a recent study commissioned by Cascade HR, nearly 500 UK HR directors, managers, and executives were asked to look back on the past year, as well as share their predictions for the coming 12 months.
- True value of software as a service being realised by HR says Cascade HR
Software as a Service (SaaS) is not a new concept, but as organisations look ahead to 2018, it will present newfound opportunities for the world of Human Resources, believes Oliver Shaw, CEO of Cascade HR.
The centralised hosting of...