- NetDocuments OCR powered by DocsCorp's contentCrawler cloud available in Europe and the UK
European and UK firms to benefit from NetDocuments OCR and enjoy the confidence that comes from local data processing.
LONDON– August 16, 2019 - NetDocuments, the leading secure cloud-based...
- DocsCorp and iManage integrate security products
New integration between the companies’ cleanDocs and Security Policy Manager solutions enables CIOs and CISOs to strengthen data loss protection for emails and attachments as part of a comprehensive, policy-based governance strategy....
- DocsCorp announces its best ever year-end results for the financial year 2018-2019
Demand for its document productivity and compliance solutions has jumped in a year that has seen strict new data protection regulations introduced globally.
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today...
- How UK Top 100 firm Winckworth Sherwood strengthened data protection for GDPR compliance
About Winckworth Sherwood
A member of the Legal 500 UK and relied on by some of the UK’s largest organisations, Winckworth Sherwood (WS) is a full-service law firm with a diverse client base. Since as far back as...
- DocsCorp publishes its 2019 Report on PDF Editing Workflows for Portable Devices
Nearly 300 people were surveyed on how they digitally edit, review, and approve documents on different devices.
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today published a...
- The PDF Binder application that helps users create court bundles 75% faster
Combining PDFs into a document bundle to be distributed to a client or filed with the Court can eat up hours of billable time. But it doesn’t have to.
Automating the small but important tasks like generating a Table of Contents,...
- Houthoff is the latest leading European law firm to switch to DocsCorp for document productivity solutions
Dutch firm Houthoff said it chose DocsCorp solutions after reviewing all available options
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today announced that ...
- How confident are you in your firm’s redaction process?
No law firm in 2019 needs to be masking text instead of properly redacting it. The days of running a black marker over a hard copy and scanning it back in to create a new soft copy should be long gone. The modern equivalent –...
- Top UK law firm Womble Bond Dickinson (WBD) switches to DocsCorp productivity tools to give its staff the tools they need to work more efficiently
Staff at WBD will be able to work effortlessly across applications for PDF file editing, document comparison, and data protection thanks to a common user interface.
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions...
- Protect your business. Stop accidental data breaches in their tracks
You are more likely to experience a data breach at the hands of one of your employees than from a cybercriminal or computer hack.
More than 50% of data breaches worldwide are a result of people:
- Sending confidential emails to...
- How to streamline your firm’s core applications and processes
Legal professionals in 2019 are busier than ever, with no sign of quieter periods ahead. That’s why it is so important to equip users with the tools they need to get the job done quickly and accurately to help them get out the door on time...
- Does your redaction process pass the bar when it comes to efficiency and risk mitigation?
Improper redaction is a leading source of data breaches globally. In many countries, lawyers have a legal obligation to redact all kinds of confidential information prior to filing court documents – including financial account...
- Clean up redaction
Accidental human errors are increasingly leading to serious data breaches – a worrying prospect for law firms. Sam Moore, innovation manager and solicitor at Burness Paull, explains how his firm uses DocsCorp products to reduce these risks...
- Benefit from the basics
Sweating the small stuff is an undervalued discipline in the legal industry. You should re-invest in tools that focus fully on the efficiency of the legal work itself, says Samantha Jefferies, VP, EMEA, at DocsCorp.
What is the point of...
- Rethink Documents
It’s easy to get caught up in the latest technology craze and forget about the workflows that are the foundation of every firm’s billable work. But, by reviewing and improving these workflows, you are innovating. Here’s why,...