- Legal software company Bundledocs announces funding raise as demand for paperless solutions increases
Bundledocs, the cloud-first document bundling software provider, has secured €600,000 in funding from Enterprise Ireland and private investors. The funding will be used by Bundledocs to accelerate growth globally through...
- Docscorp webinar: Create documents more efficiently with veroDocs template management software
How much time is your firm spending on producing standard documents, time and time again? When they start working from templates, legal professionals can put the focus back on higher-value work.
- DocsCorp Webinar: Using Artificial Intelligence to strengthen email security and prevent human error
Register for this webinar to learn about using AI to protect users against the leading cause of unintentional data breaches – human error.
cleanDocs has been the only comprehensive solution...
- DocsCorp releases cleanDocs Enterprise with AI capability to prevent data breaches
DocsCorp, a global leader in document productivity software, today announced the release of cleanDocs Enterprise, the latest addition to its breakthrough email security solution for preventing the #1 source of unintended data...
- DocsCorp adds Taylor Vinters to its list of document comparison clients
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today announced that Taylor Vinters, a full-service international law firm, is now using compareDocs for smart document comparison and...
- DocsCorp now integrates with DocuSign to help joint users do business faster
DocsCorp – a leading provider of document productivity solutions – today announced its PDF editing and bundling application, pdfDocs, now integrates with DocuSign, which offers the world's #1...
- DocsCorp acquires Verowave and adds document assembly and template management to its product suite
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today announced it has completed acquisition agreements for Verowave Technologies, a UK provider of document production and assembly...
- Fladgate LLP switches to DocsCorp and completes rollout in the first week of WFH
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today announced that Fladgate LLP, a UK Top 100 firm, switched to its document comparison and metadata cleaning applications. Both applications are used firmwide by staff working...
- DocsCorp help staff send more secure emails with cleanDocs
Register for this webinar to learn how to protect staff from disclosing confidential or sensitive information over email. Discover why removing metadata from attachments and having users confirm all recipients are correct can reduce financial...
- DocsCorp and RPost release their integration for powerful new e-signature and email security workflows
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, together with RPost, the global leader in secure and certified electronic communications, today released the integration announced in March.
cleanDocs users can start using...
Bundledocs market-leading cloud software is the ultimate tool for today’s paperless lawyer. Our incredibly easy to use software provides legal professionals with:
- Powerful document bundling
- In-browser document...
- DocsCorp and SeeUnity partner to deliver a joint solution that cleans documents of metadata as they sync between systems
Meet the partner: SeeUnity
SeeUnity is a content integration expert, helping users to connect, sync, and migrate data between ECM solutions and external business applications. Its solutions are built to improve business...
- Supercharge document review and comparison with compareDocs by DocsCorp
Register for this webinar to learn how compareDocs can simplify document comparison and review. Find changes between versions faster and with greater accuracy. Discover time-saving features that enhance document review – making it more...
- DocsCorp is making two of its software apps available for 90 days to support working from home
Many users of DocsCorp software work in industries like legal, financial, and government, which need to maintain important services to their clients and local communities. To ensure businesses can continue to operate during the COVID-19 lockdown...
- Capital Law is now using pdfDocs for true redaction and easy Court Bible creation
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today announced that Capital Law, a leading commercial firm with headquarters in Cardiff and an office in London, has selected pdfDocs to redact sensitive information from...