- Intelligent Office secretarial and administrative support
The services we provide our clients, at face value, are not unique. Services such as front of house, print and mailroom, records management, administrative support, document production,...
- Technology: An efficiency (or inefficiency) magnifier by Intelligent Office UK
PwC's Annual Law Firm Survey 2017 identified the following three reasons that firms implement technology:
- To improve client experience
- To improve operational efficiencies
- To expand to offer new services...
- Intelligent Office UK secretarial and administrative support: The benefits your firm will see
The services we provide our clients, at face value, are not unique. Services such as front of house, print and mailroom, records management, administrative support,...
- Intelligent Office UK: What difference can a better front of house customer service actually make?
Can you remember the last time you experienced great service? It might have been at a restaurant, a client’s reception desk, or the delivery guy smiling as he passed over a package.
Now think about the last time you had bad service,...
- Prepare for four months of arctic weather with Quill
Long-range weather forecasts predict freezing temperatures, heavy snow and icy...
- Our approach to diversity and inclusion: Why it matters
Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace is an increasingly talked about topic, and not just by human resources. This can be attributed to recent high-profile cases such as the MeToo movement and some unfavourable gender pay gap reports in the UK...
- How Intelligent Office's services fit into your current law firm structure
This year, Pinsent Masons have made large investments in and significant changes to the functionality of their traditional PA infrastructure.
The firm identified an administrative restructure—adding an additional layer of team...
- The top three reasons law firms outsource their admin functions to Intelligent Office UK
The Pareto Principle (also known as the 80/20 rule) states that 20% of what you do will generate 80% of your results. Therefore, a law firm should inevitably focus greater attention on the 20% of activities that generate revenue....
- Common questions we’re asked about our services by Intelligent Office UK
Law firms are becoming increasingly aware that they need to look for ways of improving efficiency in all areas of their organisation, including their administrative support functions.
A recent report on the trends and...
- What is it like to work for Intelligent Office?
17 years ago, Margaret McPherson set up Intelligent Office.
Since our inception, we have always been about delivering a great service to our law firm clients which we achieve by investing in, supporting, developing and rewarding the...
- Intelligent Office wins fourth new contract in 2018
Intelligent Office UK (IO), the leading support services provider to UK law firms, has been appointed by Top 100 law firm VWV to provide reprographic, mailroom, front of house, and records and facilities management services to the firm’s...
- Industry analysis: Optimised outsourcing
Just like many other sectors of the UK economy, the legal sector continues to need to find new, better and more efficient ways of delivering improved service solutions for their clients. Current trends include developing regional hubs,...
- Intelligent Office goes Platinum
As a business, Intelligent Office (IO) has always sought to deliver great support services to the UK legal sector by developing, caring for and recognising our employees – the single biggest asset we have. As a result, we are delighted to...
- Mitie Document Management industry analysis: Call for assistants
Every decade brings something new and cutting edge in workplace design and working practices. Cast your mind back, if you will – a few of you may even remember the endless rows of single desks of the 1950s. Some will recall the cubiclestyle...
- Briefing June 2018: Near pressure
Resource - 31/05/2018 : Allen & Overy, ashurst, Baker McKenzie, belfast, business development, cms, compliance, Content marketing, Cripps, diversity, dla piper, DVV Solutions, e-auctions, Freshfields Bruckaus Deringer, GDPR, glasgow, imanage, innovation, Invest Newcastle, Leeds, legal services centre, manchester, Mitie Document Managment, nearshoring, Newcastle, Norton Rose Fulbright, offshoring, outsourcing, process reengineering, reed smith, shared services, Technology, Ulster University, Wright Hassall, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Technology
A shore thing...