- Five questions to ask before outsourcing support services for your law firm
In the past, decision makers in law firms believed that outsourcing administrative support services could compromise their firm.
More recently, due to growing pressures on profit margins, overextended internal resources, and an...
- Trust in collaboration
This month, I would like to consider how collaboration can impact organisational working relationships and where it could and should lead. How do leaders of organisations embrace a collaborative working mentality?
The word collaboration...
- Stone King outsources suite of services to Intelligent Office
Intelligent Office UK (IO), the leading support services provider to UK law firms, has been appointed by Stone King to deliver reprographic, mailroom, records, facilities and front of house services at the firm’s Bath, London...
- “I can type just as fast as my PA” – creating the right support for today’s fee earners
Historically, upon realisation of the ability to type faster than one’s secretary, a fee earner’s first thought might have been, “I’ll need to get another secretary!”
Today, fee earners are technologically...
- Central office services vs local administrative support—have you got it right?
The way law firms operate has changed substantially over the past decade. The sector has become more competitive, clients even more discerning, and the use of technology is slowly transforming many aspects of legal service delivery, and in some...
- What does agile working mean for support services of the future?
There is immense pressure on the legal sector at the moment. Increasingly, clients expect quicker and easier access to fee earners, more competitive pricing and internally, recruiting and then retaining top talent remains as important to a firm...
- Intelligent Office UK – Administrative support: What ‘good’ looks like
The role of administrative support is integral within a law firm, even more so now due to the growing demands from clients, but also because the valuable time of fee earners has become steadily more consigned to administration.
- Intelligent Office appointed by Multrees Investor Services to deliver administrative support
Intelligent Office UK (IO), the leading provider of administrative support services to the professional services and legal sectors, has been appointed by Multrees Investor Services to deliver its facilities, reprographics, mail and courier, and...
- Intelligent Office secretarial and administrative support
The services we provide our clients, at face value, are not unique. Services such as front of house, print and mailroom, records management, administrative support, document production,...
- Technology: An efficiency (or inefficiency) magnifier by Intelligent Office UK
PwC's Annual Law Firm Survey 2017 identified the following three reasons that firms implement technology:
- To improve client experience
- To improve operational efficiencies
- To expand to offer new services...
- Intelligent Office UK secretarial and administrative support: The benefits your firm will see
The services we provide our clients, at face value, are not unique. Services such as front of house, print and mailroom, records management, administrative support,...
- Intelligent Office UK: What difference can a better front of house customer service actually make?
Can you remember the last time you experienced great service? It might have been at a restaurant, a client’s reception desk, or the delivery guy smiling as he passed over a package.
Now think about the last time you had bad service,...
- Prepare for four months of arctic weather with Quill
Long-range weather forecasts predict freezing temperatures, heavy snow and icy...
- Our approach to diversity and inclusion: Why it matters
Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace is an increasingly talked about topic, and not just by human resources. This can be attributed to recent high-profile cases such as the MeToo movement and some unfavourable gender pay gap reports in the UK...
- How Intelligent Office's services fit into your current law firm structure
This year, Pinsent Masons have made large investments in and significant changes to the functionality of their traditional PA infrastructure.
The firm identified an administrative restructure—adding an additional layer of team...