- Quiss Technology case study: Office 365 boosts productivity for law firm
Case Study - 22/01/2018 : cloud technology, IT services, Microsoft 365, microsoft office, office 365, Quiss, Quiss case study, Quiss Technology, Technology, Wright Solicitors, Knowledge Management, Technology
Since its foundation in 1919, Wright Solicitors has always been a progressive law firm, dedicated to delivering high quality legal advice to their clients and always seeking ways to improve the service they provide. From offices...
- Repstor prepares for increased growth in 2018 and bolsters its sales and support team with several key appointments
News Article - 16/01/2018 : document management, ECM, Eversheds Sutherland, information management, IT, management, microsoft, office 365, records management, Repstor, sharepoint, Technology, Practice Management
Repstor, the ECM adoption company that helps businesses exploit their SharePoint, Office 365 and ECM...
- Tikit ILTA O365 white paper – Getting Ready: The lowdown on Office 365 compatibility
As more firms think about enabling their attorneys to work on any device at any time, more and more CIOs could make the mistake of assuming that Office 365 will instantly give them everything they need. First you need to understand the...
- BA Insight brings mobile search to Office 365
BA Insight announces availability of Visual Refiners for O365 – out-of-the-box software that boosts productivity by providing a rich search user experience. It uses reactive design and is mobile aware so that data...
- BA Insight introduces new release of Visual Refiners for Office 365
The focus of this release is bringing mobile search to Office 365 – so in addition to the core features of Visual Refiners, we’ve added support for:
- Office 365: Visual Refiners is now available as a SharePoint-...
- Brightstarr's Microsoft roadmap seminar - how will it add value to your business?
Event - 24/10/2016 : Central London, consultancy, document management, Enterprise Social, Intranets, microsoft, microsoft office, microsoft office 365, microsoft office training, MS office, office 365, sharepoint, Technology, Workshops and seminars
Over the past few months we’ve seen massive SharePoint and Office 365 announcements from Microsoft. From SharePoint 2016 to the Intranet in your Pocket, Microsoft Groups and more, it’s becoming more of a challenge to make...
- NetDocuments announces ndOffice version 1.8, unmatched Microsoft integration
NetDocuments, the leading native cloud-based document and email management service for law firms and corporate legal departments, today announced the release of ndOffice 1.8 adding additional features and functionality to further improve the end-...
- Cross-system content collaboration made easy
Resource - 11/04/2016 : Alfresco, box, Echo Content Synchronization, EMC Documentum, Fileshares, Firmex, HighQ collaborate, IBM FileNet, iManage Work, microsoft sharepoint, office 365, OpenText Content Server, OpenText eDOCS DM, sharepoint online, Knowledge Management, Technology
Enable your attorneys while supporting your clients
Allow your attorneys and paralegals to utilize HighQ Collaborate to help with the file...
- What's new in SharePoint 2016?
The time has come and SharePoint 2016 is finally out in Beta. What do you need to know about SharePoint 2016 and how has it moved on since SharePoint 2013?
The time has come and SharePoint 2016 is finally out in Beta...
- Intapp extends collaboration with Microsoft to accelerate law firm success with Office 365
News Article - 19/08/2014 : cloud, collaboration, Finance, IntApp, integration builder, legal software, microsoft, office 365, onedrive, sharepoint online, time recording, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Intapp today announced a new initiative with Microsoft to help law firms get more out of Office 365 using Intapp Integration Builder,...