- LEAP discuss how mobility is allowing small law firms to succeed
Mobile computing, it’s been heralded for years, but true mobility has not been a reality until now. With the coming of age of cloud technology and the dominance of the smartphone it’s now possible to access and progress all your...
- NetDocuments announces 'Microsoft Office 365 for NetDocuments' embedding cloud-based DMS
NetDocuments, a leading native cloud-based document and email management service for law firms and corporate legal departments, today announced the support and...
- Technology that works is no longer enough - the need for business technology to go beyond mere functionality
Andrea Foot, general manager at Tikit Australia, gleans insights from her conversations with legal firm CIOs. One emerging theme is the need for business technology to go beyond mere functionality.
As consumer devices...
- Chrome River case study: Huron Consulting Group
Decision to Migrate to MERCURY
Huron Consulting Group became a Chrome River EXPENSE customer in 2009. Although the company...
- Ten top tips to ensure your bespoke IT solution is a success
The attraction of an entirely custom IT solution is that you get the perfect fit with your organisation. Like a suit from a tailor rather than off-the-peg you want it to accommodate your organisation in each and every area; even where you may not...
- We don’t live in the post-PC era – we live in the convergence era
This blog post was also featured as a column in the October 2015 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine....
- Mobility is fast becoming a legal must-have
This resource was also featured as a Case Study in the December 2014 issue of Briefing magazine. To read the issue in...
- Google mobile search update to affect SMEs
On the 21st April, Google will introduce changes to mobile searching and will...
- Balance announces launch of their new mobile optimised website in time for Google mobile armageddon
With the collaboration of Website 4 Agencies, multi-award winning niche accountancy recruitment consultancy, Balance Recruitment, has today announced the launch of their new website.
- Intapp introduces native mobile apps for time recording
- Law practice management boosted with launch of Envision Mobile
Envision Mobile, from Thomson Reuters Elite, enhances out-of-office access to critical client data
Thomson Reuters Elite announced the launch of Envision Mobile, on 7 November 2013, to help lawyers using the full-...
- Briefing on: Business development May 2012
Briefing on: Business development - May 2012
This month's issue peers beyond differentiation to see how the savvy mid-tier firms will win new business, how to add value in meaningful ways, and asks why BD and account...
- Mobile enterprise applications
Overview of the powerful mobile enterprise application platform from Rover Apps in combination with Handshake Software. With Rover Retriever and Handshake Software, companies can rapidly create custom mobile enterprise solutions and...
- Introducing BlackBerry Mobile Fusion
RIM Launches Next Generation Mobile Device Management Solution for Government and Business Customers
Cost-Efficient Solution Delivers Secure, Reliable, Scalable and Easy Management of BlackBerry, iOS and Android Devices...