- My Customer Lens: What’s the future of client listening?
The future of client listening is exciting. This cornerstone of revenue growth saw some dramatic changes during 2020. With remote working impacting both clients and firms, Marketing & Client Care teams looked for more agile and scalable ways...
- Conscious Solutions comedy club II and after party
We’re thrilled to announce, the Conscious Comedy Club is back for Lockdown #3. Four fabulous comedians & 100 lucky law firm people will also get a pack of three NIO cocktails to enjoy on the night.
- 2020 Local pack SEO ranking factors for law firms, from Conscious Solutions
When it comes to divining the hidden secrets of Google’s core search algorithm and how that affects ranking in the local search pack, there is no user manual with instructions to follow. Even if there were, it would become outdated almost...
- My Customer Lens
MyCustomerLens is a real-time client listening platform. It helps your law firm make faster and more informed decisions about how to protect and grow your client revenues.
These days client intelligence comes from a variety of sources:...
- Conscious Solutions: 2020 - a year in review
As we stepped into 2020 it was a year for ‘growth’. 2019 had been a ‘not muck it up’ year after the MBO at the start of the year. Now in 2020, we were ready to accelerate our marketing and seriously grow the...
- Conscious Solutions: The tale of GMB listing spam and why your law firm should care
On a standard Google results page, the available real estate in a local map pack is restricted to just three local Google My Business (GMB) listings. This obviously means that the space is highly contested and much fought over.
- December 2020 Google Broad Core update, by Conscious Solutions
On 3-Dec Google announced it was rolling out its first algorithm core update since the May 2020...
- Conscious Solutions: Law firm directory submissions
Do you need help preparing, reviewing, editing or submitting your submissions to the Legal Directories like Legal 500 and Chambers? Are you not getting the rankings year on year that you know that your specialist departments deserve? Do you...
- Conscious Solutions: Source Conference 2020
This year's Symphony Legal annual conference is going to be hosted virtually on Remo on Tuesday 8 December.
This is NOT going to be your average law firm conference, no regulatory slots, no boring talks, about the legal sector....
- Anthem Consulting: Navigating a new role from home
We are living through strange timed, where remote onboarding is currently the norm and employees are starting new roles having only met around 4 of their colleagues during the interview process. Starting a new role can be a nerve-wracking process...
- Anthem Consulting: How to build your personal brand
Have you noticed the way that some people effortlessly seem to be able to climb the career ladder? Those for whom success seems to come to more easily than others. Of course they work hard, and they’re good at what they do....
- How to use this extended period of uncertainty positively for your career
These are unprecedented times, and never have we faced such challenging circumstances. There are a million videos and articles about staying mentally well and physically healthy during this time, but what people can do to use this time in a...
- Women in legal business series, part 2: Maternity leave and flexible working
We have spent the last few months meeting with senior women in law firms to discuss what challenges they face as women, exploring areas such as discrimination, gender pay gap, and returning to work after maternity leave. Part one focused on...
- Women in legal business series: Part one – Every day sexism, and are we our own worst enemy?
We have spent the last few months meeting with a number of senior women in law firms to discuss what challenges they feel that they face as women, exploring areas such as discrimination, gender pay gap, and returning to work after maternity leave...
- Moving up the pay scale: How to secure the pay rise you deserve
When looking for a new role, one of the top two reasons for leaving is financially motivated, which is understandable given the high cost of living and the long hours often required in the legal sector.
Added to which, the last few years...