- Survey says 70% of legal firms will grow this year
An Oyez Professional Services survey finds solicitors optimistic about future and only a quarter are certain that Brexit will affect them.
A recent Oyez Professional Services customer survey has revealed that 7 out 10 firms surveyed...
- Oyez speech now offering DictateNow as an integrated transcription solution
Oyez Speech and DictateNow have recently completed integration between their Digital Speech software and Transcription Services.
This collaboration will provide Oyez Speech users with easy, convenient access to...
- Oyez Professional Services appoints new managing director, chairman and business development director
News Article - 16/01/2018 : business development director, General, legal services, legal solutions, managed print services, managing director, outsourcing, Oyez professional services, OyezTeam, UK Solicitors, Marketing & BD, Technology
Oyez Professional Services announces that Paul Clyde has been promoted from Deputy Managing Director to Managing Director. Paul takes over from outgoing MD Nick Hodges who moves to the role of Chairman.
Nick Hodges will be responsible for...
- Oyez awarded ISO 27001 Information Security Standard
Oyez Professional Services are pleased to announce that they have been awarded the ISO 27001:2013 certification for Information Security Management. By achieving this internationally recognised certification, Oyez are demonstrating their...
- Oyez discusses how dictation is moving into the age of speech recognition
Most UK law firms are very familiar with the two-step dictation process where an author dictates and a secretary manually transcribes. Current digital technology has significantly reduced document completion time by allowing files to be...
- Industry analysis from Konica Minolta: Agility and ability
Resource - 03/02/2017 : briefing, document management solutions, document services, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, managed print services, Production print technologies, risk and compliance, Streamlining business processes, Technology
This article was also featured as an industry analysis in the February 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, download Briefing...
- Collaboration with Oyez Speech has helped Bridge McFarland achieve its dictation objectives on time and on budget
- OyezForms gives Boodle Hatfield increased functionality and faster turn-around times
- Oyez's speech dictation package OS7 has delivered greater efficiency and cost savings
OS7, the innovative dictation package from Oyez Speech is an enterprise solution that was designed to meet the changing needs of a business as it grows. It features a comprehensive selection of management and reporting...
- Launch of Oyez Gateway digital submission portal
Oyez Professional Services announces the launch of the Oyez Gateway digital submission portal, a single independent platform that allows submissions to all relevant Government authorities.
Oyez Gateway was developed to overcome the...
- Video: Konica Minolta
Video - 25/02/2014 : corporate video, document management solutions, document services, Konica Minolta, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, managed print services, Production print technologies, risk and compliance, Streamlining business processes, video, Knowledge Management
Video length: 3 mins
Find out more about Konica Minolta in this short video about the business.
- New study reveals lack of BYOD strategy could be an IT nightmare waiting to happen
Resource - 17/01/2014 : 3D printing, Altodigital, altodigital apprentice, Altodigital news, apprentice scheme, award, BYOD, cost analysis, cost savings, data protection, data security, Digital document management, document management solutions, document management systems, document security, Document security solutions, document solutions, document workflow, effective organisation, fleet, General print, greener enterprise, greener printing, greener working, handling Print, law firm, law firms, legal, Legal News, legal technology, managed document services, managed print services, maximise productivit, mobile print technologies, News, optimise, optimising print, print, print infrastructure, print management software, print security, print services, printing, reduce power consumption, reducing admin hours, reducing print, reducing print costs, revolutionise organisational infrastructure, save money, save time, streamline, sustainable printing, workflow, y mds, Technology, Practice Management
- 63% of UK businesses admit to not having a BYOD and mobile print strategy
- 0% have experienced network security issues as a result
- Rise in mobile print – but staff still using...
- Improving productivity & document workflow
- LSN Industry Voices: Phil Ford of Copyrite Business Solutions
LSN Industry Voices is a series in which our networkpartners give their insight into the legal market.
In this Industry Voice Phil Ford, director of...