- How Pardoes have expanded their practice thanks to DPS’s holistic IT solution
Pardoes Solicitors LLP, a large regional practice with 5 offices, has been serving the Somerset and Dorset area for over 100 years. They are well known in the area for providing a very rounded service...
- DPS competition winner enjoys Spitfire experience
Earlier this year DPS Software ran a competition to win a Spitfire Experience at The Imperial War Museum in Duxford.
The experience included flying ‘wing to wing’ with a Spitfire in a 1940’s de Havilland Dragon...
- DPS Software case study: Hepburn Delaney
“We selected the DPS case management software because it can clearly support our efforts to become a paperless practice.’’ explained...
- DPS Software case study: Buchanan & Co Solicitors - System updates to serve charities better
Buchanan & Co Solicitors Ltd, based in Chesterfield are working with some of the UK’s largest charities such as Cancer Research, Macmillan Cancer Support, RNLI as well as local charities like Bluebell Wood.
- DPS Live 2018 brochure available online
In May of 2018 DPS Software hosted our annual User Group event at The IBM Client Centre in London. We do this to allow our current clients to keep up to date on what we are doing as a company, the recent enhancements to our software and to give...
- Merali Beedle use DPS practice management software
Merali Beedle are a property boutique law firm based in the heart of London.
They pride themselves on their commitment to provide a high quality, personalised service characterised by spending time with their clients and understanding...
- Clients and staff enjoy DPS Live 2018
DPS Software held their annual user group meeting at the IBM Client Centre in central London this month.
The day is designed for current DPS Clients to network with each other and DPS staff and to ensure they are kept up to date with all...
- DPS Software case study – McGuinness Legal
According to the firm’s founder and owner, Joanne McGuinness, they are a specialist team, innovative in the way they work, with excellent skills and knowledge that have helped them establish a transparent method of working with their...
- A disbursement or not a disbursement – that is the question
You may have heard recently about the case of Brabners LLP v HMRC where the tribunal judge...
- DPS Software case study update – LGSS Law
LGSS Law Ltd was set up in March 2015 in a merger between Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire County Councils in one of the first companies to be...
- Saving the criminal defence lawyer from extinction
Life is hard as a legal aid lawyer. Government cuts and a lack of funding has seen many leave the profession to the point where it is now thought that criminal defence lawyers ...
- DPS Software asks: are you ready for making tax digital?
In July 2017 the UK government announced that Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT will come into effect from April 2019.
This means businesses who meet the VAT threshold will have to keep their records digitally and provide their VAT return...
- Question time – application development
Question Time – join us to ask us the pressing questions regarding developing your applications!
It is time for you to ask the questions you need answers to develop your DPS applications. Many of you have...
- DPS Software ask- just another law firm?
Law Firms are all just the same nowadays aren’t they?
All offering the same service with the same standards.
Nothing really distinguishes them from one another.
But not you.
- Get ready for GDPR with DPS
With the implementation of GDPR nearly upon us, if you haven't already done so, then now is the time to take action.
In this webinar, you will have the chance to discover what changes we have made to our software to...