- Country Gentleman's Association minimises risk with DPS Software's managed IT service
The 14,500 member- strong Country Gentlemen’s Association have chosen our technology solutions in an effort to maintain their century-long tradition of providing outstanding services to their membership body. They are one of...
- Webinar: Become an accounting master with DPS Financial Director
How has DPS dealt with the Brabners decision? Are we prepared for Making Tax Digital? You will be able to find out all of this and more in our free one-hour webinar as you get the opportunity to ask one of our accounts training team any questions...
- DPS webinar: Making tax digital
Making Tax Digital is coming next Spring.
From the 1st April 2019, all firms with a revenue over £85k, will have to maintain digital records of their VAT.
In this free, one-hour webinar, we will show you what...
- WEBINAR: How you can enhance your clients’ experience
Win more clients for your conveyancing practice with our online quoting software. Your prospective clients can visit your website and have a quote for your services in a matter of minutes. This data is then automatically pulled through to a new...
- Are electronic signatures valid?
So, you’ve got a document you need signed by two separate parties. These parties could be opposite sides of the country or even the world!
What do you do?
Do you send it in the post to one party, wait for them to sign it and...
- Webinar: Discover how you can improve efficiency with DPS Software's crime and legal aid software
Times are hard as a criminal lawyer and you don’t need your case management system making it harder. In this webinar, you will discover how our Crime, Legal Aid and Offline Crime software can help you to save time and money, and help you...
- All the training you need, when you want it: DPS Hub webinar
Join us this Hallowe’en for a free webinar showing our new online Hub.
The DPS Hub is a single point for DPS Users to discover all they need to know about DPS Software, including useful contacts, our latest news and webinars,...
- Webinar: How you can save time and improve efficiency with the Land Registry Portal Integration
Do you find that your processes for conveyancing are taking too long?
Do you find yourself or your staff taking a long time completing forms, getting them printed, signed and then scanned back in to be sent off to Land Registry or the...
- DPS Software case study: Taylor Vinters
Taylor Vinters is a large regional firm of Solicitors with offices in London, Cambridge and Singapore.
The firm is an existing user of iManage for their document management needs, a product which is highly used amongst...
- Webinar: How you can have documents delivered, signed and returned in seconds
This webinar will demonstrate how you can send a signed document and have it signed and returned by a client in seconds. All online, without using a single sheet of paper.
- Consultants webinar: Find out how DPS is perfect for your clients
This is your opportunity to join MD of DPS Software, Osman Ismail, in a free one-hour webinar, where he will be discussing:
- The future of Cloud Computing
- The DPS development road map
- How DPS are...
- Jackson Parton solicitors supports growth with scalable managed IT system by DPS Software
Based in London and founded more than twenty years ago, marine law specialists Jackson Parton Solicitors have a varied client base including Lloyd’s and substantial shipping and insurance companies. They...
- DPS Software selected for G-Cloud 10
DPS Software is happy to confirm that we have once again achieved G Cloud Supplier Status under the Governments Crown Commercial Service. Our Legal Software Solutions have now been available via the digital marketplace for a number of years and...
- DPS Software top 100 law firm case study: Veale Wasbrough Vizards
Case Study - 25/07/2018 : case management software, legal software, managed IT, Online legal software, practice management software, Web-based legal software, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
National law firm Veale Wasbrough Lawyers merged with niche London law firm Vizards Tweedie in 2009. One aspect of the merger involved the case management systems that each legal business was using.
Veale Wasbrough had been using our ...
- DPS proud to sponsor Lawyers in Local Government awards
DPS is once again sponsoring one of most prestigious and coveted individual award, “Lawyer of the Year”. According to the Lawyers in Local Government website this award will “recognise outstanding achievement by a local...