- DPS Software case study: Taylor Vinters
Taylor Vinters is a large regional firm of Solicitors with offices in London, Cambridge and Singapore.
The firm is an existing user of iManage for their document management needs, a product which is highly used amongst...
- Webinar: How you can have documents delivered, signed and returned in seconds
This webinar will demonstrate how you can send a signed document and have it signed and returned by a client in seconds. All online, without using a single sheet of paper.
- Consultants webinar: Find out how DPS is perfect for your clients
This is your opportunity to join MD of DPS Software, Osman Ismail, in a free one-hour webinar, where he will be discussing:
- The future of Cloud Computing
- The DPS development road map
- How DPS are...
- Jackson Parton solicitors supports growth with scalable managed IT system by DPS Software
Based in London and founded more than twenty years ago, marine law specialists Jackson Parton Solicitors have a varied client base including Lloyd’s and substantial shipping and insurance companies. They...
- DPS Software selected for G-Cloud 10
DPS Software is happy to confirm that we have once again achieved G Cloud Supplier Status under the Governments Crown Commercial Service. Our Legal Software Solutions have now been available via the digital marketplace for a number of years and...
- DPS Software top 100 law firm case study: Veale Wasbrough Vizards
Case Study - 25/07/2018 : case management software, legal software, managed IT, Online legal software, practice management software, Web-based legal software, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
National law firm Veale Wasbrough Lawyers merged with niche London law firm Vizards Tweedie in 2009. One aspect of the merger involved the case management systems that each legal business was using.
Veale Wasbrough had been using our ...
- DPS proud to sponsor Lawyers in Local Government awards
DPS is once again sponsoring one of most prestigious and coveted individual award, “Lawyer of the Year”. According to the Lawyers in Local Government website this award will “recognise outstanding achievement by a local...
- How Pardoes have expanded their practice thanks to DPS’s holistic IT solution
Pardoes Solicitors LLP, a large regional practice with 5 offices, has been serving the Somerset and Dorset area for over 100 years. They are well known in the area for providing a very rounded service...
- DPS competition winner enjoys Spitfire experience
Earlier this year DPS Software ran a competition to win a Spitfire Experience at The Imperial War Museum in Duxford.
The experience included flying ‘wing to wing’ with a Spitfire in a 1940’s de Havilland Dragon...
- DPS Software case study: Hepburn Delaney
“We selected the DPS case management software because it can clearly support our efforts to become a paperless practice.’’ explained...
- DPS Software case study: Buchanan & Co Solicitors - System updates to serve charities better
Buchanan & Co Solicitors Ltd, based in Chesterfield are working with some of the UK’s largest charities such as Cancer Research, Macmillan Cancer Support, RNLI as well as local charities like Bluebell Wood.
- DPS Live 2018 brochure available online
In May of 2018 DPS Software hosted our annual User Group event at The IBM Client Centre in London. We do this to allow our current clients to keep up to date on what we are doing as a company, the recent enhancements to our software and to give...
- Merali Beedle use DPS practice management software
Merali Beedle are a property boutique law firm based in the heart of London.
They pride themselves on their commitment to provide a high quality, personalised service characterised by spending time with their clients and understanding...
- Clients and staff enjoy DPS Live 2018
DPS Software held their annual user group meeting at the IBM Client Centre in central London this month.
The day is designed for current DPS Clients to network with each other and DPS staff and to ensure they are kept up to date with all...
- DPS Software case study – McGuinness Legal
According to the firm’s founder and owner, Joanne McGuinness, they are a specialist team, innovative in the way they work, with excellent skills and knowledge that have helped them establish a transparent method of working with their...