- Webinar: Making Tax Digital – One month to go!
Making Tax Digital is fast approaching. From the 1st April, it will be mandatory for all firms bringing in more than £85k in revenue (the current VAT threshold) to submit their VAT returns digitally.
You can read more on this...
- Webinar: Getting the most from flexible and mobile working
More and more employers are giving their staff the opportunity to work remotely out of the office.
It is a very tempting prospect for many companies. It improves morale, can increase productivity and reduces the pressure on office space....
- DPS go above and beyond for central London law firm
Ridgemont Solicitors are a Central London Law Firm who specialise in Corporate Law, Commercial Law, Litigation, Employment and Intellectual Property Law.
They split from their parent firm in 2018 and needed a lot of assistance...
- Flexible and remote working roundtable hugely popular at LPM South
On Thursday 7th February DPS Software attended the Annual LPM South Conference at The Royal Society in London.
The event is specifically designed for Legal Practice Managers of SME firms in the UK, a market which matches DPS perfectly. The...
- City law firm increases head count by 50%
- DPS Software: Can your legal accounts software make tax digital?
News Article - 16/11/2018 : case management software, legal software, managed IT, Online legal software, practice management software, Web-based legal software, Practice Management, Practice Management
Next Spring, something massive is coming that is going to lead to huge changes for millions of businesses in the UK. No, not Brexit, we’re talking about Making Tax Digital.
Making Tax Digital (MTD) is a government initiative...
- DPS Software launch online training academy!
One of the biggest issues with all software is knowing what it does! You were trained a year, a month or a week ago and there was that very useful function that you would really benefit from, but you’ve forgotten...
- Country Gentleman's Association minimises risk with DPS Software's managed IT service
The 14,500 member- strong Country Gentlemen’s Association have chosen our technology solutions in an effort to maintain their century-long tradition of providing outstanding services to their membership body. They are one of...
- Webinar: Become an accounting master with DPS Financial Director
How has DPS dealt with the Brabners decision? Are we prepared for Making Tax Digital? You will be able to find out all of this and more in our free one-hour webinar as you get the opportunity to ask one of our accounts training team any questions...
- DPS webinar: Making tax digital
Making Tax Digital is coming next Spring.
From the 1st April 2019, all firms with a revenue over £85k, will have to maintain digital records of their VAT.
In this free, one-hour webinar, we will show you what...
- WEBINAR: How you can enhance your clients’ experience
Win more clients for your conveyancing practice with our online quoting software. Your prospective clients can visit your website and have a quote for your services in a matter of minutes. This data is then automatically pulled through to a new...
- Are electronic signatures valid?
So, you’ve got a document you need signed by two separate parties. These parties could be opposite sides of the country or even the world!
What do you do?
Do you send it in the post to one party, wait for them to sign it and...
- Webinar: Discover how you can improve efficiency with DPS Software's crime and legal aid software
Times are hard as a criminal lawyer and you don’t need your case management system making it harder. In this webinar, you will discover how our Crime, Legal Aid and Offline Crime software can help you to save time and money, and help you...
- All the training you need, when you want it: DPS Hub webinar
Join us this Hallowe’en for a free webinar showing our new online Hub.
The DPS Hub is a single point for DPS Users to discover all they need to know about DPS Software, including useful contacts, our latest news and webinars,...
- Webinar: How you can save time and improve efficiency with the Land Registry Portal Integration
Do you find that your processes for conveyancing are taking too long?
Do you find yourself or your staff taking a long time completing forms, getting them printed, signed and then scanned back in to be sent off to Land Registry or the...