- Don't lose sight of your strategy...
Resource - 22/01/2018 : business performance, business strategy, legal workflow, measuring performance, objectives, Planning, practice management, strategic objectives, strategy, Practice Management, Community
- Legal Workflow: How much unnecessary risk is your law firm exposed to?
Video length: 2mins 59secs
You have a practice and case management system in place, right?
But how do you enforce compliance with your firm’s protocols or flag any potential areas of non-compliance?
- Stephensons selects Lexis Visualfiles, Zylpha and SOS to overhaul its case management system
The national law firm, Stephensons Solicitors, is deploying the legal workflow and case management system Lexis Visualfiles; along...
- Commercial law practice, pdt solicitors, adopts Lexis Visualfiles for compliance and business analytics capabilities
West Sussex-based commercial law practice, pdt solicitors, has chosen Lexis Visualfiles as its next generation legal workflow and case management system from ...
- Market favourite Intelliworks gets new look for 2015
Legal workflow specialist Ochresoft has released the latest version of its Intelliworks software. Intelliworks is currently one of the fastest growing applications in the conveyancing market, hitting over 10,000 new file inceptions in...
- Your conveyancer selects Lexis Visualfiles 2014 to future-proof growth
Your Conveyancer, Scotland’s only volume conveyancing services firm dedicated solely to the financial services and property sectors, is implementing Lexis Visualfiles 2014 from ...
- Ochresoft hits purple patch with indigo
Legal workflow specialist Ochresoft has announced that it has become the exclusive reseller for Indigo Legal Systems, suppliers of the...
- Lexis Visualfiles 2014 delivers modern interface and enhanced functionality
News Article - 20/01/2014 : Andy Sparkes, business intelligence, case and matter management, case management system, content and technology solutions, government, law firm, law firms, legal case management, legal corporate, legal software, legal technology, legal workflow, legalIT, lexis interaction, Lexis Redwood analytics, Lexis Visualfiles 2014, lexisnexis, lexisnexis enterprise solutions, LexisOne, Microsoft Dynamics AX, microsoft office, Outlook Plus, provider of technologyy solutions for law firms, software platforms, tax, Finance, Technology
LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, a leading provider of technology solutions for law firms, has launched Lexis Visualfiles 2014, the latest release of...
- SOS Connect Software for the new legal landscape
Resource - 14/08/2013 : case management, law firm software, legal accounts, legal finance, legal it, legal software, legal workflow, practice management, solicitors own software, sos connect, Technology, Practice Management
SOS Connect will streamline your legal business
SOS Connect is the flagship application of Solicitors Own Software (SOS) designed to underpin business process management in progressive mid-tier law firms and larger...