- Stress in legal profession misunderstood; Bellwether research paper reveals
The latest Bellwether research paper titled, Stress in the Legal Profession: Problematic or Inevitable’, published today by LexisNexis UK...
- Corporate legal departments – reach for the DMS cloud!
An ILTA-sponsored webinar, presented by RBRO Solutions
While some corporate legal departments (CLDs) have been in the document management system (DMS) space for some time now, RBRO’s experience is that for many,...
- LexisNexis launches InterAction® for Office 365®
Delivered through an innovative hybrid cloud technology model, InterAction for Office 365 ushers in a new era of embedded CRM to instantly empower professionals and maximise client & relationship data
- Book your summer holiday cover with Quill
As springtime has arrived, employees are starting to think about booking their summer holiday and business owners worrying about how they'll cope when short staffed during the peak holiday season. Now is the ideal time to plan ahead by...
- Manage your legal practice for success
Understand the challenges
Juggling the many aspects of managing a law firm can undoubtedly be a challenge! The term Practice Management covers areas as varied as finance, human resources, facilities management, IT,...
- How to put mobility to work for law firms
When we visit law firms around the globe, we are often struck by just how many firms are still reliant on paper and paper-based legal business processes. Even at firms with paperless initiatives, we’ll see billing partners...
- Gareth Hodges joins Wilson Allen from LexisNexis as account executive for the EMEA market
Hodges to serve as a trusted advisor to professional services firms looking for greater return on CRM investments and improved process efficiency.
Wilson Allen, provider of software and services to help professional services firms...
- 65-year-old local law firm embraces technology for generating client referrals
Shepherd Harris are a well-known law firm in Enfield Town, trading there since 1954. Their whole ethos is based on providing a great client service. Duncan Ritchie, company director and servant of 42 years says, “Most of the work we...
- Insight Legal continues expansion with Office Moves and appointment of CEO
Software company invests in its team and office to drive growth and deliver enhanced customer support
Independent software company, Insight Legal Software today announces its continued...
- RBRO provides “seamless” transition to the iManage Cloud for Taft, Stettinius & Hollister LLP
RBRO Solutions Inc. (RBRO), a leading global work product management provider, is pleased to announce the successful migration of Taft, Stettinius & Hollister LLP (Taft) to the iManage Cloud.
Having worked with RBRO previously to...
- Is your legal software ready to remain compliant in 2019?
The legal software market is amidst a period of change and consolidation. Previously, most Law Technology suppliers tended to be owner-managed businesses. However, today’s landscape is very different, with a good number being bought up by...
- All change (again!) for the SRA Accounts Rules
Where the SRA Accounts Rules are concerned, law firms are no strangers to change. The past few years have brought several phased changes including to the format of accountants’ reports, role of the reporting accountant and exemptions for...
- Tikit announces new integration with Index Property Information into their Practice and Case Management software
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, has today announced a new integration with Index Property Information into the latest version of P4W; version 5.01-01.
Index Property Information has all your requirements in...
- National law firm move to the cloud
National Law Firm Davies and Partners Solicitors has carried out a major upgrade of its IT infrastructure with DPS Software. The project has streamlined its systems onto a digital platform and future proofed its processes to establish a solid...
- Shake up the knowledge
As legal businesses have grown, merged, dispersed and outsourced, one challenge for lawyers remains – finding exactly the information they need in time for it to make the optimum difference.
Whether that’s serving an existing...