- DPS go above and beyond for central London law firm
Ridgemont Solicitors are a Central London Law Firm who specialise in Corporate Law, Commercial Law, Litigation, Employment and Intellectual Property Law.
They split from their parent firm in 2018 and needed a lot of assistance...
- Tikit announces its flagship practice and case management solution, P4W, has been included on HMRC’s list of VAT compatible software products for Making Tax Digital (MTD)
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, has today announced that P4W will be included in the HMRC’s list of VAT compatible software products for Making Tax Digital (MTD).
The government plans to use...
- Flexible and remote working roundtable hugely popular at LPM South
On Thursday 7th February DPS Software attended the Annual LPM South Conference at The Royal Society in London.
The event is specifically designed for Legal Practice Managers of SME firms in the UK, a market which matches DPS perfectly. The...
- 10 reasons to use document management software
Digitisation is the process of moving from “paper” to ”data”. Businesses of all types, law firms included, are embarking upon projects to introduce electronic working and achieve their paperless office goals for a whole...
- The Council of Europe partners with Tikit to select NetDocuments as its document management solution
The Council of Europe, Europe’s leading human rights organisation, has partnered with Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal and professional services firms and governmental organisations, to select NetDocuments as its...
- Insight Legal now recognised by HMRC for making tax digital compliant software
Independent software company, Insight Legal Software has today announced it has been formally recognised by HMRC’s ...
- City law firm increases head count by 50%
- Insight Legal
Insight Legal is a modern system for today`s legal practices unencumbered by legacy...
- Prepare for snow day with Quill
There's severe snow fall across the UK today which means travellers face extensive delays and disruption on their commute to work. With gridlocked roads due to snow and ice, journeys are taking much longer than usual, and the Met Office is...
- Tikit’s practice and case management solution, P4W, ends 2018 on a high as more firms adopt the software
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced that P4W, their practice and case management solution, has had a record year so far...
- Peppermint Technology secure strategic funding from Accel-KKR and Scottish Equity Partners
Peppermint Technology, a leading UK legal cloud software provider, today announced that it has secured over £7 million of strategic investment from Accel-KKR, a leading Silicon Valley technology-focused investment firm and existing...
- Tikit Carpe Diem introduces Intelligent Time
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today unveiled Intelligent Time as part of its flagship Carpe Diem timekeeping application. Intelligent Time has already been...
- Symphony appoints legal business development strategist, Sarah Trude
Leading software partner to professional service firms appoints Sarah Trude as Business Development Director.
To further strengthen its position as a leading software partner to professional service firms,...
- Symphony - APS
Since 1999 Symphony - APS has partnered with over 500 Law Firms, Accountants and Consultants in the UK, USA and Australia. Initially specialising in practice management solutions, we have evolved to develop holistic, cross-platform expertise,...
- Peppermint Technology recognised by HMRC for making tax digital integration
Peppermint Technology today announced it has been included in the HMRC’s list of VAT compatible software products for Making Tax Digital (MTD). MTD is a...