- Interview with Simon McCrum, author of 'The Perfect legal Business’
Hear from Simon McCrum, author of The Perfect Legal Business, about how measuring the right things, at the right time, provides a platform for sustainable law firm growth.
Graham Moore, founder of Katchr, will be interviewing Simon to take...
- Insight Legal: How to find the best IT suppliers for your next generation software
A guide for Practice Managers tasked with pulling together a short-list.
If you’re reading this then you won’t need telling about the winds of change blowing through the legal landscape. It’s a familiar...
- Symphony – APS: Why use data-driven insight for your professional services firm?
1. Transparency across your firm improves client engagement and retention
Business development and ongoing client engagement for improved client retention is key for a business growth strategy. However, as many more people work...
- Tikit: When virtual becomes reality
They say that necessity is the mother of invention. Perhaps necessity is also the mother of transition? Because undoubtedly, over the past few turbulent months, many hundreds of thousands of legal personnel have transitioned, virtually overnight...
- DPS Software: Learn how to build a great legal team and the impact of Covid-19 on law firms
Law firms can learn how to build a great legal team and how to tackle the challenges being faced by law firms as a result of COVID at Access All Areas 2020 as some exciting additions have been made to the panel of speakers.
- Katchr launches the first BI tool purely designed for SME law firms
Katchr - the leading provider of Business Intelligence to UK SME law firms, is pleased to announce the availability of its new cloud-based offering: Katchr Express.
Katchr provides fast, easy access to KPIs and management information for...
- Software swap guide: four tips to protecting your data by Quill
The COVID-19 lockdown has forced all of us to be more reliant on technology and embrace working from home. But many legacy IT infrastructures are ill-suited or too outdated to handle all the demands of remote working. Cloud-based software is the...
- Tikit announces expansion of marketing and BD offering
Tikit, an Advanced company, and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announces the integration of Introhive and its Cloud-based Tikit Connect CRM system. This creates a comprehensive, connected...
- Quill:New instructions surge past pre-lockdown levels
Legal activity has bounced back to 130% of pre-Covid levels, according to the latest update from Quilldex. Quill’s free analytics tool that tracks trends across the sector. It is the clearest sign yet of the buoyancy of the market since the...
- Join RBRO for its 'Business continuity and DMS data [Ask the Expert] session at ILTA>ON
RBRO is pleased to collaborate with Macfarlanes LLP to provide an insightful Ask the Expert Q&A session at ILTA>ON.
No firm is immune to the unpredictable nature of business disruptions in our changing environment. The data...
- Katchr client videos - Why implement a new BI project during lockdown?
We spoke to Brian Evans (Managing Partner, Lanyon Bowdler Solicitors) about how moving to remote working has made the implementation of Katchr even more crucial, so management, department heads and fee earners alike, have access to performance...
- Aderant broadens scope of Expert Sierra to include Canada
Aderant, a global industry leader in providing comprehensive law practice management software, is pleased to announce further expansion of Aderant Expert as a cloud service to Canada. Fueled by client demand and a growing trend toward a service...
- Thomson Reuters webinar: Tools to answer today's complex financial questions
Event - 20/08/2020 : Client Collaboration, contract automation, document automation, financial management, knowledge management, legal research, legal research assistant, legal research databases, legal software, Technology, WebinarsDoes your firm have the tools to answer today’s complex financial questions?Join us for the second webinar in our...
- Symphony - APS: Leverage industry expertise for focussed prospecting and relationship management
For professional services firms, right now your industry expertise is invaluable to support your existing clients in their sector. From the relationship managers in your firm through to the business development team, you are seeing and...
- Insight Legal: 51 law firms go live with new Insight installations
The last few months have proved to be difficult times for many, and at Insight Legal we’ve been working really hard to support our customers, not just in their ongoing use of the software, but also with helping new firms to come on board....