- The Hearing – A legal podcast from Thomson Reuters
Hosted by social media commentator and employment lawyer Kevin Poulter (@kevinpoulter), The Hearing provides an unprecedented view into the most interesting people and topics in and around the legal industry. Sometimes serious, sometimes...
- In the knowhow: Why Thomson Reuters Practical Law and Westlaw are essential for law firm knowhow
Law firms run on information – from communicating internally and with clients, to keeping up with the latest reports, news and changes to law. If staff don’t have access to the precedents and resources needed to get the job...
- Industry case study from Thomson Reuters: Quicker contracts
Case Study - 05/12/2017 : Contract Express, document automation, legal research, legal research assistant, legal research databases, legal research methodology, legal researcher, LPM magazine, Technology
This article was originally featured as an industry case study in the November 2017 issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...
- Thomson Reuters webinar: From digital drafting to smart contracts
To be discussed by the panel:
- Contract Express is the only contract drafting tool that integrates with Practical Law, allowing law firms to customise content and automate their own documents.
- By combining market-...
- Thomson Reuters bridges gap between practical guidance and legal research with closer integration of Practical Law and Westlaw UK
Thomson Reuters has enhanced its leading know-how service, Practical Law, by integrating a selection of content from its legal research solution, Westlaw UK. The closer integration bridges the gap between practical guidance and legal research and...
- Thomson Reuters: Brexit and the choice of law and jurisdiction clauses
Event - 06/10/2017 : brexit, General, legal research, legal research assistant, legal research databases, legal research methodology, legal researcher, Practical Law, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Risk & Compliance, Practice Management, Webinars
You are invited to an exclusive Thomson Reuters live webinar
18 October 2017, 13:00pm (GMT)
With Brexit fast approaching and coming in to full effect, Thomson Reuters legal would kindly like to...
- Thomson Reuters and Clifford Chance extend their collaboration to support compliance with MiFID II legislation
News Article - 25/09/2017 : case management, legal research, legal research assistant, legal research databases, legal research methodology, legal researcher, MiFID II, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Thomson Reuters and Clifford Chance have expanded their recent collaboration to provide services to financial institutions who must comply with new post-trade transparency requirements as mandated by the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive...
- Thomson Reuters webinar: The new insolvency rules – where are we now?
Event - 13/09/2017 : General, legal research, legal research assistant, legal research databases, legal research methodology, legal researcher, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Practice Management, Webinars
Panel Moderator: Matt Seys-Llewellyn, Publisher for Insolvency Law at Thomson Reuters
Six months on from the implementation of the new insolvency rules, arguably the biggest moment in insolvency law since 1986, it is time...
- Thomson Reuters creates Matter Maps for law firms and in-house lawyers
News Article - 18/08/2017 : case management, legal research, legal research assistant, legal research databases, legal research methodology, legal researcher, Matter Maps, Technology, Practice ManagementThomson Reuters has created more than 70 “Matter Maps” based on its leading Practical Law service that guide law firms and in-house lawyers through key phases of work and tasks associated with a legal matter*....
- Thomson Reuters Elite's sales manager Andrew Spicer is cycling 300 miles for World Bicycle Relief
Andrew Spicer is cycling 300-miles in aid of charity from London to Paris to support Elite UK’s chosen charity for 2017, World Bicycle Relief.
Andrew will be joining 20 other keen and intrepid cyclists making the trip, including one...
- Investment in UK lawtech start-ups tops £16m, reveals report by Thomson Reuters and Legal Geek
Investment into UK lawtech start-ups has reached £16m, reveals Movers and Shakers: UK Lawtech Startups, a new report by Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets, and Legal Geek...
- Thomson Reuters webinar: How can small law firms use cloud-based matter management to stand out from the crowd?
Thomson Reuters’ recent report, ‘Standing out from the crowd’ examines the factors businesses value most from their law firms. How can your firm differentiate itself in an increasingly competitive market? How can you...
- Industry analysis from Thomson Reuters: Don't dodge a faster draft
Resource - 22/05/2017 : document automation, legal research, legal research assistant, legal research databases, legal research methodology, LPM magazine, practice management, Thomson Reuters, Technology, Practice Management
This article was also featured as an industry analysis in the May 2017 issue of LPM magazine, ...
- European law firms are moving to iManage as replacement for Envision document and email management
iManage today announced that a growing number of law firms are selecting iManage Work as an effective way to transition off the Thomson Reuters Elite Envision practice management system as it approaches end-of-life. To date, more than 20 Envision...
- Industry interview with Thomson Reuters Peers Monitor: Into global gears
Resource - 30/01/2017 : briefing, legal research, legal research assistant, legal research databases, legal research methodology, legal researcher, Peer monitor, thomson reuters peer monitor, Knowledge Management, Technology
This article was also featured as an industry interview in the April 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, download Briefing...