- Kirsten Maslen at Thomson Reuters on the advent of the new 'D-shaped' lawyer
The last 10 years have seen a shift in how legal services are delivered as the market becomes more data-driven, transparent and fragmented, according to Kirsten Maslen, director of small law and academic at Thomson Reuters.
With the power...
- Thomson Reuters announce: eBillingHub and Wilson Allen partnership and integration with Wilson Proforma Tracker
eBillingHub®, the pioneer and leading electronic billing solution from Thomson Reuters designed specifically for law firms, has today announced a new Affiliate partnership agreement with Wilson Allen, provider of consulting services and...
- Lucinda Case at Thomson Reuters on leading transformation and tackling change
It’s often said that law firms are rather slow to embrace change as organisations. This may or may not be deeply frustrating for their clients, but in the current age of ‘disruption’ even the very largest of them need to...
- The legal debates: Sanctions are fair and effective
Join Thomson Reuters for their next Legal Debate Wednesday 4 September, 2019 as industry heavyweights from law, media and...
- Thomson Reuters acquires HighQ
- A leading open SaaS platform for professional collaboration
- Provides secure cloud-based environment, connecting law firms and their corporate customers
- Expands offerings and leverages Thomson Reuters channels and customer...
- Automated legal advice: rules, responsibility and risk allocation
Whilst fully automated legal analysis is still some distance away, a number of notable applications are already available—and some impressive commercially available functionality within a few years is highly realistic. As law firms...
- Legal workflow: disparate today and cohesive tomorrow
Do you know how many different technology systems your firm uses? Five? Ten? One large law firm conducted a recent audit and discovered more than two hundred distinct systems in use. It’s easy to dismiss this as the inevitable result of the...
- A clearer client view
It has now been over a decade since the pace of conversation surrounding what constitutes good value to law firm clients really picked up. The triggering of the 2008 recession gave rise to renewed calls for ‘more for less’ in many...
- Everything you need to know about legal document automation
Legal document automation isn’t scary. Automating the creation of documents is not intended to replace, minimise or threaten what lawyers do. Lawyers always have been, and always will be, the guardians of the legal documents...
- Transforming Women’s Leadership in the Law 2nd annual conference
Supporting the advancement of women in the legal profession — register for this year's must-attend women’s leadership in the law event.
Thomson Reuters Transforming Women’s Leadership in...
- Thomson Reuters webinar: Document automation. Are you ready?
Thomson Reuters invites you to this exclusive webinar.
Date: Thursday, 15 November 2018
Time: 12:30 – 13:30 (GMT)
To be discussed:
- How to identify the need...
- On the horizon: Why firms must look ahead to remain competitive
In the constantly changing legal landscape, it’s more important than ever for legal professionals to have their sights on the future of their field. This includes anticipating changes in the law and the effect they could have on how they...
- Thomson Reuters acquires OLAP Vision
Thomson Reuters has acquired OLAP Vision, a Toronto-based producer of budgeting and forecasting, profitability, and financial reporting products under the Xcelerate brand which provides 3E, Enterprise and ProLaw users valuable budgeting and...
- eBillingHub cements status as global market leader
cIn the first half of 2018,16 firms have chosen the market-leading solution from Thomson Reuters, bringing the total number to more than 440.
Thus far in 2018, 2.43 million invoices have been processed, a 9% increase on the same time...
- The Hearing, episode seven – A legal podcast featuring Tory MP Ken Clarke
In this episode, Tory MP Ken Clarke reveals why he has occasionally dressed up in women’s underwear. The former Lord Chancellor and current Father of the House of Commons also tells Kevin what he thinks of his new-found fans – drawn...