- Automated legal advice: rules, responsibility and risk allocation
Whilst fully automated legal analysis is still some distance away, a number of notable applications are already available—and some impressive commercially available functionality within a few years is highly realistic. As law firms...
- Legal workflow: disparate today and cohesive tomorrow
Do you know how many different technology systems your firm uses? Five? Ten? One large law firm conducted a recent audit and discovered more than two hundred distinct systems in use. It’s easy to dismiss this as the inevitable result of the...
- A clearer client view
It has now been over a decade since the pace of conversation surrounding what constitutes good value to law firm clients really picked up. The triggering of the 2008 recession gave rise to renewed calls for ‘more for less’ in many...
- Everything you need to know about legal document automation
Legal document automation isn’t scary. Automating the creation of documents is not intended to replace, minimise or threaten what lawyers do. Lawyers always have been, and always will be, the guardians of the legal documents...
- Transforming Women’s Leadership in the Law 2nd annual conference
Supporting the advancement of women in the legal profession — register for this year's must-attend women’s leadership in the law event.
Thomson Reuters Transforming Women’s Leadership in...
- Thomson Reuters webinar: Document automation. Are you ready?
Thomson Reuters invites you to this exclusive webinar.
Date: Thursday, 15 November 2018
Time: 12:30 – 13:30 (GMT)
To be discussed:
- How to identify the need...
- On the horizon: Why firms must look ahead to remain competitive
In the constantly changing legal landscape, it’s more important than ever for legal professionals to have their sights on the future of their field. This includes anticipating changes in the law and the effect they could have on how they...
- Thomson Reuters acquires OLAP Vision
Thomson Reuters has acquired OLAP Vision, a Toronto-based producer of budgeting and forecasting, profitability, and financial reporting products under the Xcelerate brand which provides 3E, Enterprise and ProLaw users valuable budgeting and...
- eBillingHub cements status as global market leader
cIn the first half of 2018,16 firms have chosen the market-leading solution from Thomson Reuters, bringing the total number to more than 440.
Thus far in 2018, 2.43 million invoices have been processed, a 9% increase on the same time...
- The Hearing, episode seven – A legal podcast featuring Tory MP Ken Clarke
In this episode, Tory MP Ken Clarke reveals why he has occasionally dressed up in women’s underwear. The former Lord Chancellor and current Father of the House of Commons also tells Kevin what he thinks of his new-found fans – drawn...
- The Hearing, episode six – A legal podcast from Thomson Reuters featuring Yasmin Sheikh
In this episode, Kevin is joined by Yasmin Sheikh. Yasmin is the founder of Diverse Matters, vice-chair of the Law Society’s Lawyers with Disabilities Division, consultant, coach, actress, comedian and TEDx speaker.
- Thomson Reuters unveils new legal research platform with advanced AI: Westlaw Edge
Thomson Reuters today introduced Westlaw Edge, the latest advancement in legal research, providing legal professionals with the next generation of AI-driven legal search, exclusive new warnings for law that is no longer valid, unrivalled...
- The Hearing, part five – A legal podcast from Thomson Reuters
In episode 5 of The Hearing podcast Kevin Poulter is joined by Sir Rupert Jackson, Barrister, Lord Justice of Appeal and legal reformer.
As well as his infamous reform of civil litigation costs, Rupert has authored some of the industry...
- The Hearing, part four – A legal podcast from Thomson Reuters
Episode 4 of The Hearing podcast features barrister Robin White. Robin was the first barrister to transition from male to female while in practice at the employment and discrimination bar. Kevin Poulter chats with Robin about her early life and...
- The Hearing, part three – A legal podcast from Thomson Reuters
Hosted by social media commentator and employment lawyer Kevin Poulter (@kevinpoulter), The Hearing provides an unprecedented view into the most interesting people and topics in and around the legal industry. Sometimes serious, sometimes...