- Cartmell Shepherd replaces incumbent systems with Proclaim Practice Management solution to enhance efficiencies firm-wide
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, has announced it is implementing its Proclaim Practice Management solution at award-winning law firm Cartmell Shepherd.
Cartmell Shepherd is one of the leading law...
- QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright invest in the future
QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright has selected Liberate from Linetime as its business-wide legal services software platform. The Worcestershire based practice, with over 100 staff, operate from 4 offices and have a highly...
- Proclaim software earns long-term loyalty from QualitySolicitors Lockings
Proclaim’s evolution has led to long-term loyalty from QualitySolicitors Lockings
QualitySolicitors Lockings is part of a national network of law firms dedicated to customer service excellence. Covering Hull,...
- Eclipse strengthens position in Scottish legal sector with the launch of a regional hub
Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading case and practice management software provider, has responded to the increased demand for its Proclaim solution within the Scottish legal sector with the launch of a dedicated Edinburgh office and...
- Eclipse’s new Proclaim MTD toolset officially recognised by HMRC as Making Tax Digital compliant
Law Society endorsed legal software provider, Eclipse Legal Systems, has announced new functionality in its Proclaim Practice Management solution to enable law firms to remain compliant with HMRC Making Tax Digital requirements.
- Paris Smith LLP select Liberate from Linetime as a firm-wide software solution
Renowned full-service regional powerhouse Paris Smith LLP have chosen Linetime’s Liberate to provide their firm-wide practice and...
- Glanvilles choose Linetime Liberate to boost efficiency and maintain standards
Linetime’s client base continues to grow as more firms are recognising the benefits of Liberate’s single MS SQL database PMS,...
- Larcomes have become latest firm to select Liberate from Linetime as their “SINGLE SYSTEM” software solution
Portsmouth and Waterlooville based commercial and family law specialists Larcomes have become the latest law firm to invest in Liberate - Linetime's single-system practice management solution. Following a diligent selection process and...
- Linetime continue to expand within the top 200
Linetime are pleased to announce that contracts have been agreed with UK top 150 law firm Trethowans for the implementation of the Liberate software suite to service 250...
- Going Green - Eclipse's Darren Gower discusses the benefits of firms going green
For law firms, direct environmental impacts may be small in comparison to companies in sectors such as extractives or energy, but increasingly stakeholders, clients and employees expect firms to minimise their impacts and report on their...
- Hamlins LLP invest in Linetime’s Liberate software
Linetime is pleased to announce the signing of London firm Hamlins LLP for its Liberate software to be used across all departments. The project will involve the implementation of practice...
- Jackson Boyd choose Linetime Liberate to enhance client service delivery
Jackson Boyd, one of Scotland’s leading litigation law firms specialising in personal injury, employment law and dispute resolution, have selected Linetime Liberate as its new integrated platform to support all aspects of client service...
- Clapham & Collinge Solicitors selects Eclipse's Proclaim practice management system
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, has today announced the selection of its Proclaim...
- Red Rose Law chooses Eclipse Compact for smooth case progression
Conveyancing specialist Red Rose Law is implementing the new Compact solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society endorsed legal software provider.
Red Rose Law is an ambitious new firm providing specialist expertise in...
- Manders Law implements Eclipse’s Compact Practice Management system to enhance client care
New city-based start-up Manders Law, a high net worth family law specialist is implementing the Compact Practice Management system from Eclipse, the Law Society’s sole Endorsed legal software provider.
Manders Law was established in...