- An interview with Dan Anderson, CEO of SeeUnity
Nearly a year ago, SeeUnity and HighQ partnered to...
- What is digital transformation worth in the legal industry?
When organizations invest in technology, they expect something in return. Common expectations in the legal industry include improving service delivery, making work processes more efficient and boosting staff productivity. Mitigating risk and...
- HighQ, Kira Systems partner for launch of ‘AI Hub’
HighQ is pleased to announce Kira Systems as launch partner for its innovative new AI Hub, which allows supported third-party AI engines to be integrated seamlessly into legal processes and workflows within the HighQ platform.
- HighQ to showcase innovative products, legal technology solutions at ILTACON 2018
HighQ, a leading legal collaboration software provider, will have an extensive presence, including two featured speaking sessions, at the 2018 International Legal Technology Association Conference (ILTACON) in Washington, D.C., from Sunday, Aug....
- HighQ unveils new brand identity and website
HighQ, a leading legal collaboration software provider, announced today the launch of their new brand identity and website. The reimagining of the brand and new website support the company’s growth as a visionary in the market.
- HighQ positioned as a visionary in magic quadrant for content collaboration platforms
HighQ, a global leader in providing collaboration software, today announced that Gartner, Inc. has positioned HighQ as a Visionary in its 2018 Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms*. This is the first year HighQ has appeared in the...
- HighQ acquires legal technology company Legal Anywhere
HighQ is pleased to announce their acquisition of Legal Anywhere, a North American software and technology company. The two organisations are market leaders that specialise in secure, mobile enterprise collaboration and file sharing solutions for...
- More and more often, law firms are turning to more than one AI solution
When the topic of artificial intelligence in the legal industry surfaced a handful of years ago, conceptual and visionary topics dominated the discussion. Questions like “What will AI mean to human practitioners?” and “What...
- Fasken uses HighQ’s cloud-based tech for client collaboration portal
We talk often about how our products enable secure collaboration, access, and information governance behind the scenes. This past week, an article about how Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP uses HighQ for client collaboration was a perfect example...
- The business of law is changing according to HighQ
A few years ago we offered SmartLaw: expert insights for the future of law. As expected, the legal industry has...
- HighQ Forum, London 2018 - in tweets
Over 250 people came together at The Grange Hotel in St Pauls for HighQ Forum, London 2018.
With summer around the corner, the sun definitely shone on our numerous speakers, who enjoyed fantastic feedback from those in attendance.
- An inside look at the technology and regulatory landscape with Steve Cosentino (Part 1)
Fresh out of law school in the mid-90s, Steve Cosentino had a front row seat to the birth of the internet age. Since then, he has carved out a niche for himself as one of the first in a handful to focus on technology law.
Now a partner at...
- Steps to stop your project from failing
Modern Practice Management Systems (PMS) have become essential tools that law firms rely on every day to run their business. Transitioning to a new PMS - or moving an existing one into the cloud - are both complex, intricate exercises, with...
- Master the CLOC core competencies: HighQ
Corporate legal teams are leading the ...
- Automation: small steps to supercharging business processes from HighQ
In the past year, just two out of five employees believe that their law firm had innovated in some way, according to ...