- The problem with data, according to Quiss Technology
Resource - 26/07/2018 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development, Technology, Practice Management
Without accurate data all you have is opinion. The problem with data is that it is everywhere and nowhere. While most businesses recognise its growing importance and real value, knowing what data is important and how it can be used to shape...
- GDPR – how’s it going for legal so far?
The 25th of May was a significant date for many business owners around the country and the legal sector was no different.
We had endured years of build-up to this point – that build-up included fear-mongering, speculation, and...
- Sturdy systems: Why stability and responsiveness are central to great client service
Resource - 25/07/2018 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development, Technology, Practice Management
It’s no question that the SME legal market, and wider legal market in general, is being hit with disruption and challenges – from client demands to demands from staff for improved legal services and means of delivery. Among all of...
- Rimilia and IT Finance Services sign partnership agreement to drive innovation in legal profession
News Article - 24/07/2018 : financial services, law firm finance, law firm finance software, law firm services, law firm software, legal finance, legal financial services, legal it, legal services, legal services software, Finance, Marketing & BD
Rimilia, a global company providing a complete accounts receivable platform using artificial intelligence and machine learning to enable control, visibility and efficiency, has announced a partnership with IT Finance Services (ITFS), the...
- Databarracks scoops responsible business award for its work addressing IT resilience among SMEs
Databarracks has won the Barclays Developing Resilience category at the 2018 Business in the Community's Responsible Business Awards.
• One of 16 winners in UK's most prestigious responsible business awards
- Case study: Four Paper Buildings uses Sprout IT
The current solution at 4 PB was a hosted Windows 2008 Server estate with Microsoft Remote Desktop running business applications and MS Office 2010. The onsite infrastructure was aging and reaching the end of its scheduled lifecycle.
- New research from Databarracks reveals over half of organisations are ‘very confident’ in their IT backup capabilities
Brand new research from business continuity and disaster recovery firm, Databarracks, has revealed organisational confidence in IT backup capabilities has risen dramatically over the past decade....
- Webinar: how to set up disaster recovery, according to Databarracks
There are two big considerations you need to tackle – one is dealing with the human and operational factors. The other is the nuances of the technology setup. We’re going to show you how to manage both and get your DR where it needs...
- Video: Databarracks win The Barclays Developing Resilience Award
Video time: 0 mins 44 seconds.
Databarracks win The Barclays Developing Resilience Award 2018, for the way they have developed free-to-use online tools and a popular podcast to help small and medium-sized companies engage...
- Databarracks scoops Responsible Business Award for its work addressing IT resilience amongst SMEs
Business continuity and disaster recovery provider, Databarracks has been named winner of the Barclays Developing Resilience Award at the Business in the...
- Case Study: LLM criminal defence solicitors
LLM Law is a small firm that primarily deals with criminal cases and appointed representation. They had a server running Windows Small Business Server. As a small firm the client wanted the most complete cloud possible but in a Small Firm...
- Come along to our Sprout summer soiree!
Event - 05/07/2018 : Greater London, Hosted provider for legal, IT Support for solicitors, legal it, Outsource IT support in legal, Security IT specialist in legal, Networking and social events, Risk & Compliance, Technology
It's time - our favourite time of the year is here and we are ready to celebrate it with a big bang!
Come join us for some serious fun in the sun, a few summery cocktails, network with your peers, meet some old and brand new...
- Artificial Intelligence, cyber security and the digital workplace
It’s been an interesting week in the world of Artificial Intelligence and cyber-security. Firstly, a bit of shameless self-promotion as last week Nasstar released its ...
- One year on from WannaCry: have lessons been learned?
A little over a year ago hundreds of thousands of computers around the world were hit by a mysterious malware outbreak. For many, it was their first experience of ransomware...
- Nasstar’s FD Listed in CEO Today Business Women of the Year Awards 2018
Nasstar is delighted to announce that its Financial Director, Niki Redwood has today been recognised as part of the CEO Today Business Women of the Year Awards 2018. The awards celebrate women who are the driving force behind their business,...