- What large clients expect of a law firm’s security practices
Quick action guide:
- Ensure your firm has adequate information and security training and guidance documentation
- Encrypt all the firm’s IT assets (laptops, phones etc.)
- RBRO provides “seamless” transition to the iManage Cloud for Taft, Stettinius & Hollister LLP
RBRO Solutions Inc. (RBRO), a leading global work product management provider, is pleased to announce the successful migration of Taft, Stettinius & Hollister LLP (Taft) to the iManage Cloud.
Having worked with RBRO previously to...
- JCP Solicitors celebrates 10th year with Quiss Technology
News Article - 15/03/2019 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development, Practice Management
Quiss Technology, the leading multi-cloud and technology provider to the legal sector recently signed a new managed IT support contract with long-standing client JCP Solicitors
The full-service law firm employs in excess of 200 people and...
- How law firms can tighten their cybersecurity with the right leadership
Quick Action Guide:
- Find out if your firm can demonstrate that it is operating to SRA standards and guidelines
- Ensure your firm has oversight and understanding of the security threat landscape...
- How flexible working and technology is empowering women in law
In this report, we focus on how women in one of the most competitive and male-dominated industries; law, are progressing in their careers and using technology to support them in their daily work. We speak to five successful...
- Iridium Technology acquires Decision Pace legal industry software division
Iridium Technology announced today that they completed the purchase of the legal industry division of Decision Pace Inc. Jay Moeller, the former CEO of Decision Pace, has already joined Iridium in the position of Director - Project Management...
- Jonathan Grant, DMH Stallard: Mid-sized law firms face a strategic challenge over the next few years
Competing for clients and finding ways to maximise profits always has, and will always, be a main objective of any firm. How firms decide to do this will vary, from competing by geography and service or by maximising efficiencies and reducing...
- What law firms can learn from the National Cyber Security Centre (part of GCHQ)
The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), part of GCHQ, have determined that the safest place to keep their data is with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Service.
Time to debunk a myth then: private cloud (typically a local cloud service)...
- Extech Cloud
Extech Cloud is one of the UK’s leading managed IT service providers. With an award-winning team of specialists who proactively ensure your IT is running optimally and securely.
Our aim is to Humanise IT: delivering SRA compliant IT...
- Value of collaboration
Fraser Mayfield, head of EMEA at Iridium Technology, says learning to price your work more collaboratively can reap some real rewards.
When law firms get collaboration between lawyers and their clients right, using open and clear...
- Law firm innovation – Yes, but we don't have mega budgets to play with
Charles Christian writes…"We’ve all read those stories in the legal press about big City, international, “Magic Circle” and “Silver Circle” law firms announcing they are going to spend millions pounds on...
- Azure future
News Article - 25/02/2019 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development, Practice Management
Managing director Andy Michael and head of cloud solutions Paul Tozer at Quiss discuss being in control and secure with Microsoft Azure.
It doesn’t matter how large or small a law firm is, cloud adoption comes down to clients and...
- AI friend or foe?
Blog post - 25/02/2019 : cloud technology, compliance, Cyber awareness, DDoS, Enterprise class datacentres, governance, hybrid cloud, legal it, legal technology, Private cloud, professional services, public cloud, Pulsant, Practice Management
According to entrepreneur Sebastian Thrun’s recent TED talk, AI should be seen as the augmentation of people. AI helps us to make sense of our organisation’s data. It’s a combination of software and data that uses functions of...
- Accesspoint Q&A: Uber SME
Victor van der Poel, director at Accesspoint Technologies, answers questions on keeping up with the tide of change and disruption in 2019, and what innovation should really mean for SME law firms.
Q. How can we be more innovative...
- Anatomy of a technology refresh
Case Study - 19/02/2019 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development, Technology
Planning calms the nerves
Included in all our Qworks comprehensive managed IT services contracts is a technology refresh after four years. Although contracts are typically much longer, our experience determines that this...